Space and time: Wind in an investment planning model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Neuhoff, K. & Ehrenmann, A. & Butler, L. & Cust, J. & Hoexter, H. & Keats, K. & Kreczko,A. & Sinden, G., 2006. "Space and Time: Wind in an Investment Planning Model," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0620, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cardell, Judith B. & Hitt, Carrie Cullen & Hogan, William W., 1997. "Market power and strategic interaction in electricity networks," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 109-137, March.
- Kim Keats Martinez & Karsten Neuhoff, 2005.
"Allocation of carbon emission certificates in the power sector: how generators profit from grandfathered rights,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 61-78, January.
- Keats, K. Martinez & Neuhoff, K., 2004. "Allocation of Carbon Emission Certificates in the Power Sector: How generators profit from grandfathered rights," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0444, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- MURPHY, Frederic & SMEERS, Yves, 2002. "Generation capacity expansion in imperfectly competitive restructured electricity markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2002069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Neuhoff, K. & Cust, J. & Keats, K, 2007. "Implications of intermittency and transmission constraints for renewables deployment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0711, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Sougata Poddar, 1997.
"Demand fluctuations and capacity utilization under duopoly,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(1), pages 131-146.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & PODDAR , Sougata, 1995. "Demand Fluctuations and Capacity Utilization under Duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1995051, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gabszewicz, J.J. & Poddar, S., 1997. "Demand fluctuations and capacity utilization under duopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1269, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kahn, Edward P., 2004. "Effective Load Carrying Capability of Wind Generation: Initial Results with Public Data," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(10), pages 85-95, December.
- Wu, Felix & Varaiya, Pravin & Spiller, Pablo & Oren, Shmuel, 1996. "Folk Theorems on Transmission Access: Proofs and Counterexamples," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 5-23, July.
- Francis Bessière, 1970. "The "Investment '85" Model of Electricite de France," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 192-211, December.
- Coulomb, L. & Neuhoff, K., 2006. "Learning curves and changing product attributes: the case of wind turbines," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0618, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- DeCarolis, Joseph F. & Keith, David W., 2006. "The economics of large-scale wind power in a carbon constrained world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 395-410, March.
More about this item
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:30:y:2008:i:4:p:1990-2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.