Report NEP-ENE-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baumeister, Christiane & Kilian, Lutz, 2012. "What Central Bankers Need to Know about Forecasting Oil Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 9118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Hogg & Stan Hurn & Stuart McDonald & Alicia Rambaldi, 2012. "A Spatial Econometric Analysis of the Effect of Vertical Restraints and Branding on Retail Gasoline Pricing," NCER Working Paper Series 86, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Greg Bremner & Rod Cross, 2012. "North Sea Oil and Genuine Saving in the Scottish Economy," Working Papers 1210, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Maria-Dolores, Ramon & José Rodolfo, Morales, 2012. "The Natural Resource Curse: An Analysis of the Dutch Case based on Sectoral Economies of Scale," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 26673, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Jean-Francois Mercure & Pablo Salas, 2012. "On the global economic potentials and marginal costs of non-renewable resources and the price of energy commodities," Papers 1209.0708, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Franz Hubert & Onur Cobanli, 2012. "Pipeline Power," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1224, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2012. "Simple taxation schemes on non–renewable resources extraction," MPRA Paper 40945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lukas Vacha & Karel Janda & Ladislav Kristoufek & David Zilberman, 2012. "Time-Frequency Dynamics of Biofuels-Fuels-Food System," Papers 1209.0900, arXiv.org.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Lean, Hooi Hooi & Abdul, Farooq, 2012. "Natural Gas Consumption and Economic Growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 40959, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Aug 2012.
- Lucas Bretschger & Nujin Suphaphiphat, 2012. "Use Less, Pay More: Can Climate Policy Address the Unfortunate Event for Being Poor?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/166, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Andor, Mark & Flinkerbusch, Kai & Voß, Achim, 2012. "Quantities vs. capacities: Minimizing the social cost of renewable energy promotion," CAWM Discussion Papers 59, University of Münster, Münster Center for Economic Policy (MEP).
- Lucas Bretschger & Lin Zhang & Roger Ramer, 2012. "Economic effects of a nuclear-phase out policy: A CGE analysis," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/167, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2012. "The sensitivity of the South African industrial sector’s electricity consumption to electricity price fluctuations," Working Papers 201225, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gawel, Erik & Purkus, Alexandra, 2012. "Die Marktprämie im EEG 2012: Ein sinnvoller Beitrag zur Markt- und Systemintegration erneuerbarer Energien?," UFZ Discussion Papers 12/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Kenichi Mizobuchi & Kenji Takeuchi, 2012. "The Influences of Economic and Psychological Factors on Energy-Saving Behavior: A Field Experiment in Matsuyama, Japan," Discussion Papers 1206, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Maria Carolina C. Marques, 2012. "Technical Note on the Construction of the Interregional Input-Output System for the Concession Areas of ANEEL," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_15, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Christian Vossler & Achim Wambach, 2011. "Der Markt für und mit erneuerbaren Energien," IWP Ordnungspolitischer Kommentar 09/2011, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- Eva O. Arceo-Gomez & Rema Hanna & Paulina Oliva, 2012. "Does the Effect of Pollution on Infant Mortality Differ Between Developing and Developed Countries? Evidence from Mexico City," NBER Working Papers 18349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broner, Fernando A & Bustos, Paula & Carvalho, Vasco M, 2012. "Sources of Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Vossler, 2011. "Die Chancen einer effizienten Klimaschutzpolitik müssen genutzt werden," IWP Ordnungspolitischer Kommentar 02/2011, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- Bruno Nkuiya, 2012. "The Effects of the Length of the Period of Commitment on the Size of State International Environmental Agreements," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-7, CREATE.
- Michael Hoel & Bjart Holtsmark & Katinka Holtsmark, 2012. "Faustmann and the Climate," Discussion Papers 701, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2012. "Climate Policy with Bentham-Rawls Preferences," Working Paper Series 3812, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.