Automating the Computation of Solutions of Large Economic Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pearson, K. R., 1988. "Automating the computation of solutions of large economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 385-395, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- K.R. Pearson & Russell J. Rimmer, 1983. "Sparse matrix methods for computable general equilibrium models of the Johansen class," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-43, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Duchin, Faye & Szyld, Daniel B, 1979. "Application of Sparse Matrix Techniques to Inter-Regional Input-Output Analysis," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 15(2-3), pages 142-167.
- Pearson, K.R. & Rimmer, Russell J., 1985. "An efficient method for the solution of large computable general equilibrium models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 223-229.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable general equilibrium; applied economic modelling; software;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:ip-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.