Macro, industry and state effects in the U.S. of removing major tariffs and quotas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004. "Disaggregation of results from a detailed general equilibrium model of the US to the State level," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-145, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Alexandre A. Porsse, Paula C. Pereda, 2012.
"Territorial Economic Impacts of Climate Anomalies in Brazil,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2012_20, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Alexandre Porsse & Eduardo Haddad & Paula Pereda, 2013. "Territorial Economic Impacts of Climate Anomalies in Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa13p705, European Regional Science Association.
- Alexandre Alves Porsse & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Paula Carvalho Pereda, 2014. "Territorial Economic Impacts Of Climateanomalies In Brazil," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 196, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hoque, Serajul, 2008.
"The macroeconomic, industrial and distributional effects of removing tariffs in Bangladesh,"
9577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serajul Hoque, 2008. "The Macroeconomic, Industrial and Distributional Effects of Removing Tariffs in Bangladesh," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-170, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Christine WIECK & Thomas I. WAHL, "undated". "The Modelling of an Open Regional Economy: Effects of Imports and Trade Liberalization," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100047, EcoMod.
- Peter B. Dixon, 2006. "Evidence-based Trade Policy Decision Making in Australia and the Development of Computable General Equilibrium Modelling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-163, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .