Report NEP-GEO-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian, 2008. "Spatial Concentration and Firm-Level Productivity in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 6858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Fernando S. Perobelli & Jaime Bonet & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2008. "Structural Interdependence among Colombian Departments," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004722, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Friso de Vor & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2008. "Agglomeration Externalities and Localized Employment Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-033/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Miriam Hortas Rico, 2008. "Does urban sprawl increase the costs of providing local public services? Evidence from Spanish municipalities," Working Papers 2008/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Andrea R. Lamorgese, 2008. "Innovation driven sectoral shocks and aggregate city cycles," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 667, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andersson, Linda, 2008. "Net Taxes,Income Stabilization and Regional Job Flows in Sweden," Working Papers 2008:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Arthur Grimes & Yun Liang, 2008. "Bridge to Somewhere: The Value of Auckland's Northern Motorway Extensions," Working Papers 08_07, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Rambonilaza, Tina, 2005. "Land-use planning and public preferences: What can we learn from choice experiments method?," MPRA Paper 9225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
- Margarida Hatem Pinto Coelho, 2008. "Distribuição Espacial da Ocupação no Setor de Turismo: Brasil e Regiões," Discussion Papers 1320, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Ulrich Fritsche & Vladimir Kuzin, 2008. "Analysing Convergence in Europe Using a Non-linear Single Factor Model," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200802, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Fernando A. Ribeiro Serra, 2008. "Open and closed industry clusters: The social structure of innovation," Working Papers 24, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Boehlé, J.L. & Rothkrantz, L.J.M. & van Wezel, M.C., 2008. "CBPRS: A City Based Parking and Routing System," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-029-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Miranda Cuffaro & Peter Nijkamp, 2008. "Analysis of Spatial Disparities by a Structural Equations Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-058/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik T. Verhoef, 2008. "Congestion Pricing, Slot Sales and Slot Trading in Aviation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-030/3, Tinbergen Institute.