A Estrutura Produtiva da Economia Brasileira e o Agronegócio: 1980 a 1995
[The Production Structure of Brazilian Economy and Agribusiness: 1980 to 1995]
Despite the consensus on the importance of systemic analysis in agriculture, there seems to be little agreement in the economic literature regarding the design of agribusiness. In this work, new perspectives are presented as the identification and measurement method agribusiness. Based on the input-product of Brazil from 1980 to 1995, the structure of production and agribusiness was analyzed. In this context, we made use of various terms used to determine key sectors within a economy and design of a new method of identifying the components of the agribusiness. The analyzes reveal prominent position for Brazilian agriculture, both as plaintiff sector inputs from other sectors of the economy, and for the supply of inputs. Moreover, the results also indicate the growing importance of service activities within the economy in screen.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cella, Guido, 1984. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(1), pages 73-84, February.
- Crocomo, Francisco C. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 1998.
"Análise das relações inter-regionais e intersetoriais na economia brasileira em 1985: uma aplicação de insumo produto
[Analysis of the interregional and inter sectoral relations in Brazilian econom," MPRA Paper 54675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clements, Benedict J., 1990. "On the decomposition and normalization of interindustry linkages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 337-340, August.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sonis, M. & Hewings, G. J. D., 2005. "Linkages and Multipliers in a Multiregional Framework: Integration of Alternative Approaches," MPRA Paper 38213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J. D. & Fonseca, Manuel & Guilhoto, Joaquim & Sonis, Michael, 1989.
"Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: A comparison of alternative approaches and their policy implications,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 67-90.
- Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Fonseca, Miguel A. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sonis, Michael, 1989. "Key sectors and structural change in the Brazilian economy: a comparsion of alternative approaches and their policy implications," MPRA Paper 54761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter J. Barry & Sonka Steven T. & Kaouthar Lajili, 1992. "Vertical Coordination, Financial Structure, and the Changing Theory of the Firm," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(5), pages 1219-1225.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Picerno, Alfredo E., 1995. "Estrutura produtiva, setores-chave e multiplicadores setoriais: Brasil e Uruguai comparados," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 49(1), January.
- Baer, Werner & da Fonseca, Manuel A. R. & Guilhoto, Joaquim J. M., 1987. "Structural changes in Brazil's industrial economy, 1960-1980," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 275-286, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.