Input-Output Models for Impact Analysis:Suggestions for Practitioners Using RIMS II Multipliers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hughes, David W., 2003. "Policy Uses of Economic Multiplier and Impact Analysis," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(2).
- Siegfried, John J. & Sanderson, Allen R. & McHenry, Peter, 2007.
"The economic impact of colleges and universities,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 546-558, October.
- John J. Siegfried & Allen R. Sanderson & Peter McHenry, 2006. "The Economic Impact of Colleges and Universities," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0612, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Grady, Patrick & Muller, R. Andrew, 1986. "On The Use and Misuse of Input-Output Based Impact Analysis in Evaluation," MPRA Paper 22063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas B. Mandelbaum, 1991. "A consumer's guide to regional economic multipliers," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 19-32.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiquiar Daniel & Alvarado Jorge & Quiroga Miroslava & Torre Cepeda Leonardo E., 2017. "Regional Input-Output Matrices, an Application to Manufacturing Exports in Mexico," Working Papers 2017-09, Banco de México.
- Randolph Beard, T. & Ford, George S. & Kim, Hyeongwoo, 2014.
"Capital investment and employment in the information sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 371-382.
- T. Randolph Beard & George Ford & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2013. "Capital Investment and Employment in the Information Sector," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-14, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Huang, Wei & Corbett, James J. & Jin, Di, 2015. "Regional economic and environmental analysis as a decision support for marine spatial planning in Xiamen," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 555-562.
- Torre Cepeda Leonardo E. & Alvarado Jorge & Quiroga Miroslava, 2017. "The Regional Input-Output Model: An Application to the Mexican Automotive Sector," Working Papers 2017-12, Banco de México.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2016. "Industry Competitiveness and Jobs," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25294.
More about this item
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:wpaper:0081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/beagvus.html .