On The Use and Misuse of Input-Output Based Impact Analysis in Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brautzsch, Hans-Ulrich & Günther, Jutta & Loose, Brigitte & Ludwig, Udo & Nulsch, Nicole, 2015. "Can R&D subsidies counteract the economic crisis? – Macroeconomic effects in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 623-633.
- Ngaio Hotte & U. Sumaila, 2014. "How much could a tanker spill cost British Columbians?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 159-180, February.
- García-Muñiz, Ana Salomé & Vicente, María Rosalía, 2014.
"ICT technologies in Europe: A study of technological diffusion and economic growth under network theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 360-370.
- Ana Salomé García Muñiz & María Rosalía Vicente Cuervo, 2012. "ICT technologies in Europe: A study of technological diffusion and economic growth under network theory," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lazarov, Darko & Kocovski, Mitko, 2016. "Empirical Estimation Of The Multiplicative Effects Of Steel Industry In Macedonia By Using Input-Output Model," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 7(1), pages 25-35.
- Chun-Yan Kuo, 1997. "Evaluating the Social Cost of Job Creation," Development Discussion Papers 1991-12, JDI Executive Programs.
- Rebecca Bess & Zoë O. Ambargis, 2011. "Input-Output Models for Impact Analysis:Suggestions for Practitioners Using RIMS II Multipliers," BEA Working Papers 0081, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
More about this item
Keywordsinput-output analysis; Keynesian multiplier; evaluation;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .