An input - output approach in analyzing Indonesia’s mineral export policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jane Korinek & Jeonghoi Kim, 2010. "Export Restrictions on Strategic Raw Materials and Their Impact on Trade," OECD Trade Policy Papers 95, OECD Publishing.
- Mancheri, Nabeel A., 2015. "World trade in rare earths, Chinese export restrictions, and implications," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 262-271.
- Makoto Sugino & Minoru Morita & Kazuyuki Iwata & Toshi. H. Arimura, 2017.
"Multiplier impacts and emission reduction effects of Joint Crediting Mechanism: analysis with a Japanese and international disaggregated input–output table,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(3), pages 635-657, July.
- Makoto Sugino & Minoru Morita & Kazuyuki Iwata & Toshi H. Arimura, 2015. "Multiplier Impacts and Emission Reduction Effects of Joint Crediting Mechanism: Analysis with a Japanese and International Disaggregated Input-Output Table," Working Papers e100, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Behrens, Paul & Rodrigues, João F.D. & Brás, Tiago & Silva, Carlos, 2016. "Environmental, economic, and social impacts of feed-in tariffs: A Portuguese perspective 2000–2010," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 309-319.
- Rose, Adam, 1995. "Input-output economics and computable general equilibrium models," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 295-304, August.
- Philip C. Abbott, 2012. "Export Restrictions as Stabilization Responses to Food Crisis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 428-434.
- Rebecca Bess & Zoë O. Ambargis, 2011. "Input-Output Models for Impact Analysis:Suggestions for Practitioners Using RIMS II Multipliers," BEA Working Papers 0081, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massie, Natanael Waraney Gerald & Mangunsong, Carlos, 2022. "Products as Network: An Empirical Approximation of the Manufacturing Production Network in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 114647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wei, Weixian & Zhao, Yurong & Wang, Jianlin & Song, Malin, 2019. "The environmental benefits and economic impacts of Fit-in-Tariff in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 401-410.
- Schmid Marc, 2019. "Kritische Rohstoffe – Die Achillesverse der USA im Wettstreit mit China," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 68(3), pages 309-330, December.
- Machacek, Erika & Fold, Niels, 2014. "Alternative value chains for rare earths: The Anglo-deposit developers," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 53-64.
- Hoz, Jordi de la & Martín, Helena & Montalà, Montserrat & Matas, José & Guzman, Ramon, 2018. "Assessing the 2014 retroactive regulatory framework applied to the concentrating solar power systems in Spain," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 212(C), pages 1377-1399.
- Christophe Gouel, 2016.
"Trade Policy Coordination and Food Price Volatility,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1018-1037.
- Christophe Gouel, 2014. "Trade Policy Coordination and Food Price Volatility," Working Papers 2014-23, CEPII research center.
- Christophe C. Gouel, 2016. "Trade policy coordination and food price volatility," Post-Print hal-01532572, HAL.
- Christophe Gouel, 2015. "Trade Policy Coordination and Food Price Volatility," FOODSECURE Working papers 29, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2014. "Trade policy coordination and food price volatility," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182658, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martelli, Emanuele & Freschini, Marco & Zatti, Matteo, 2020. "Optimization of renewable energy subsidy and carbon tax for multi energy systems using bilevel programming," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 267(C).
- Ge, Jianping & Lei, Yalin, 2018. "Resource tax on rare earths in China: Policy evolution and market responses," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 291-297.
- Götz, Linde & Goychuk, Kateryna & Glauben, Thomas & Meyers, William H., 2013. "Export Restrictions and Market Uncertainty: Evidence from the Analysis of Price Volatility in the Ukrainian Wheat Market," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150308, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xiaoxia Shi & Haiyun Liu & Joshua Sunday Riti, 2019. "The role of energy mix and financial development in greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions’ reduction: evidence from ten leading CO2 emitting countries," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 36(3), pages 695-729, October.
- Wang, Chengwei & Miao, Wang & Lu, Miaomiao, 2022. "Evolution of the Chinese industrial structure: A social network perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 184(C).
- Lampiris, Georgios & Karelakis, Christos & Loizou, Efstratios, 2018. "Evaluation of the impacts of CAP policy measures on a local economy: The case of a Greek region," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 745-751.
- Brooks, Douglas & Ferrarini, Benno & Go, Eugenia, 2013. "Bilateral Trade and Food Security," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 367, Asian Development Bank.
- Rui Marvão Pereira & Alfredo Marvão Pereira, 2019. "Financing a Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariff with a Tax on Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Dynamic Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Analysis for Portugal," GEE Papers 0123, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jun 2019.
- Asif, Farazee M.A. & Rashid, Amir & Bianchi, Carmine & Nicolescu, Cornel M., 2015. "System dynamics models for decision making in product multiple lifecycles," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 20-33.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2016. "Industry Competitiveness and Jobs," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 25294, December.
- Luc SAVARD & Dorothée BOCCANFUSO & Antonio ESTACHE, 2009. "Distributional Impact of CC Policies in Senegal : A Macro-Micro CGE application," EcoMod2009 21500082, EcoMod.
- Zhang, Hongwei & Wang, Xinyi & Tang, Jing & Guo, Yaoqi, 2022. "The impact of international rare earth trade competition on global value chain upgrading from the industrial chain perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 198(C).
- Christophe Gouel, 2014.
"Food Price Volatility and Domestic Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Economics of Food Price Volatility, pages 261-306,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Food Price Volatility and Domestic Stabilization Policies in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 18934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe Gouel, 2014. "Food price volatility and domestic stabilization policies in developing countries," Post-Print hal-01123318, HAL.
- Gouel, Christophe, 2013. "Food price volatility and domestic stabilization policies in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6393, The World Bank.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Food price volatility and domestic stabilization policies in developing countries," FOODSECURE Working papers 9, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014.
"Food Security and Storage in the Middle East and North Africa,"
The World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 28(1), pages 48-73.
- Larson, Donald F. & Lampietti, Julian & Gouel, Christophe & Cafiero, Carlo & Roberts, John, 2012. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6031, The World Bank.
- Donald F. Larson & Julian Lampietti & Christophe Gouel & Carlo Cafiero & John Roberts, 2014. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Post-Print hal-01186946, HAL.
- Nabeel A. Mancheri, 2012. "Chinese Monopoly in Rare Earth Elements: Supplyâ€“Demand and Industrial Applications," China Report, , vol. 48(4), pages 449-468, November.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output analysis; Multiplier effects; Economic impact assessment; Mineral commodities; Export policy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:minecn:v:34:y:2021:i:1:d:10.1007_s13563-020-00226-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.