Export Restrictions on Strategic Raw Materials and Their Impact on Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pothen, Frank, 2013. "The metal resources (METRO) model: A dynamic partial equilibrium model for metal markets applied to rare earth elements," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-112, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jolejole-Foreman, Maria Christina & Mallory, Mindy L. & Baylis, Katherine R., 2013. "Impact of Wheat and Rice Export Ban on Indian Market Integration," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150595, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pierre-Louis Vézina, 2015.
"Illegal trade in natural resources: Evidence from missing exports,"
CEPII research center, issue 142, pages 152-160.
- Pierre-Louis Vezina, 2014. "Illegal Trade in Natural Resources: Evidence from missing exports," OxCarre Working Papers 139, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Liefert, William M. & Westcott, Paul C. & Wainio, John, 2013. "Modifying Export Taxes and Quotas To Make Them Less Market-Distorting," Working Papers 155284, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Machacek, Erika & Fold, Niels, 2014. "Alternative value chains for rare earths: The Anglo-deposit developers," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 53-64.
- Nathalie Sick & Matthias Blug & Jens Leker, 2014. "The Influence of Raw Material Prices on the Development of Hydrogen Storage Materials: The Case of Metal Hydrides," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(4), pages 735-760, December.
- Charlier, Christophe & Guillou, Sarah, 2014.
"Distortion effects of export quota policy: an analysis of the China-Raw Materials dispute,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 320-338.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2013. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: An Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," Sciences Po publications 2013-07, Sciences Po.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2013. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: An Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-07, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Oct 2014.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2014. "Distortion Effects of Export Quota Policy: an Analysis of the China - Raw Materials Dispute," Working Papers 2014.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2014. "Distortion effects of export quota policy: an analysis of the China-Raw Materials dispute," Post-Print halshs-01101567, HAL.
- Christophe Charlier & Sarah Guillou, 2013. "Distortion effects of Export quota policy: an analysis ofThe China - Raw materials dispute," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Hayes-Labruto, Leslie & Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Workman, Mark & Shah, Nilay, 2013. "Contrasting perspectives on China's rare earths policies: Reframing the debate through a stakeholder lens," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 55-68.
- Holzer, Kateryna & Karapinar, Baris, 2012. "Legal Implications of the Use of Export Taxes in Addressing Carbon Leakage: Competing Border Adjustment Measures," Papers 215, World Trade Institute.
- Myers, Rodd, 2015. "What the Indonesian rattan export ban means for domestic and international markets, forests, and the livelihoods of rattan collectors," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 210-219.
- Han, Aiping & Ge, Jianping & Lei, Yalin, 2015. "An adjustment in regulation policies and its effects on market supply: Game analysis for China’s rare earths," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 30-42.
- Pothen, Frank & Fink, Kilian, 2015. "A political economy of China's export restrictions on rare earth elements," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:oxcarre-research-paper-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bürgi Bonanomi, Elisabeth & Elsig, Manfred & Espa, Ilaria, 2015. "The Commodity Sector and Related Governance Challenges from a Sustainable Development Perspective: The Example of Switzerland Current Research Gaps," Papers 865, World Trade Institute.
- Pothen, Frank, 2014. "Dynamic market power in an exhaustible resource industry: The case of rare earth elements," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ederington,Josh & Ruta,Michele, 2016. "Non-tariff measures and the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7661, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsChromite; Chromium; environmental technologies; export duties; export licensing; export quotas; export restrictions; export taxes; geographical concentration; mineral reserves; minerals trade; Molybdenum; natural resource preservation; quantitative restrictions; Rare Earths; raw materials; strategic metals; trade; trade policy; Trade policy instruments; VAT Rebates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:95-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.