Hierarchies of Regional Sub-Structures and Their Multipliers within Input-output Systems Miyazawa Revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: +81-42-580-8000|
Web page: http://www.econ.hit-u.ac.jp/
More information through EDIRC
- Michael Sonis & J. D. Hewings & Jiemin Guo, 2000. "A New Image of Classical Key Sector Analysis: Minimum Information Decomposition of the Leontief Inverse," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 401-423.
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey Hewings, 2002.
"An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 275-296.
- Chokri Dridi & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2002. "An Investigation of Industry Associations, Association Loops, and Economic Complexity: Application to Canada and the United States," Urban/Regional 0210001, EconWPA, revised 23 Feb 2005.
- Sonis, Michael & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Martins, Eduardo B., 1995. "Linkages, key sectors and structural change: some new perspectives," MPRA Paper 54754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2013. "The materiality of the immaterial. Services sectors and CO2 emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1306, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 1999. "Multiplier product matrix analysis for interregional input-output systems: an application to the Brazilian economy," MPRA Paper 54671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takahiro Akita, 2000. "An Extended Growth-Factor Decomposition Analysis Based on Three-Region Interregional I-O Tables: the Case of Kyushu Region," Working Papers EMS_2000_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Martins, Eduardo B., 1994. "Índices de ligações e setores chave na economia brasileira: 1959-1980
[Linkages and key-sectors in the Brazilian economy: 1959-180]," MPRA Paper 54759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott Kelly & Peter Tyler & Douglas Crawford-Brown, 2016. "Exploring Vulnerability and Interdependency of UK Infrastructure Using Key-Linkages Analysis," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 865-892, September.
- Piaggio, Matías & Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2015. "The materiality of the immaterial," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 1-10.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Sonis, Michael & Jiemin, Guo, 2001. "Research Note: Economic Structural Change Over Time: Brazil and the United States Compared," MPRA Paper 42539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sonis, M. & Hewings, G. J. D., 2005. "Linkages and Multipliers in a Multiregional Framework: Integration of Alternative Approaches," MPRA Paper 38213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonis, Michael & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 1995. "The Asian economy: trade structure interpreted by feedback loop analysis," MPRA Paper 54756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2013. "Input–output research in structural equivalence: Extracting paths and similarities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 796-803.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2006. "Michael Sonis and Geoffrey Hewings theories and theirs multiplier effect on the Brazilian economy," MPRA Paper 54557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:34:y:1993:i:1:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed