Using Average Propagation Lengths to Identify Production Chains in the Andalusian Economy/Empleando Longitudes Medias de Propagación para identificar Cadenas Productivas en la Economía Andaluza
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hewings, Geoffrey J. D., 1984. "The role of prior information in updating regional input-output models," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 319-336.
- Albino, Vito & Izzo, Carmen & Kuhtz, Silvana, 2002. "Input-output models for the analysis of a local/global supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 119-131, July.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:182:y:1968:i:1:p:211-215:n:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thijs ten Raa & José Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2009.
"The Construction of Input–Output Coefficients Matrices in an Axiomatic Context: Some Further Considerations,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 6, pages 77-101
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Vito Albino & Erik Dietzenbacher & Silvana Kuhtz, 2003. "Analysing Materials and Energy Flows in an Industrial District using an Enterprise Input-Output Model," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 457-480.
- Thijs ten Raa & José Manuel Rueda Cantuche, 2003. "The Construction of input-output Coefficients Matrices in an Axiomatic Context: Some Further Considerations," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/30, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 1992. "The measurement of interindustry linkages : Key sectors in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 419-437, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peng, Ling & Hong, Yongmiao, 2013. "Productivity spillovers among linked sectors," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 44-61.
- Ana Muñiz & Antonio Raya & Carmen Carvajal, 2010. "Spanish and European innovation diffusion: a structural hole approach in the input–output field," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 147-165.
- Martin Labaj, 2011. "Qualitative input-output analysis and national innovation system in Slovakia," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, pages 105-116.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Umed Temurshoev, 2008. "Ownership relations in the presence of cross-shareholding," Journal of Economics, Springer, pages 189-212.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output Analysis; Linkages; Production Chains; Andalusia/Análisis Input-Output; Elaboramientos; Cadenas productivas; Andalucía.;
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lrk:eeaart:23_2_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beatriz Rodríguez Prado). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcvldes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.