A Stepwise Efficiency Improvement DEA Model for Airport Operations with Fixed Production Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suzuki, Soushi & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Pels, Eric, 2010. "A distance friction minimization approach in data envelopment analysis: A comparative study on airport efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1104-1115, December.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2011.
"A stepwise-projection data envelopment analysis for public transport operations in Japan,"
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences,
Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 139-156, July.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "A Stepwise-Projection Data Envelopment Analysis for Public Transport Operations in Japan," ERSA conference papers ersa10p523, European Regional Science Association.
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "A Stepwise Projection Data Envelopment Analysis for Public Transport Operations in Japan," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-113/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-11-14 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-TUR-2011-11-14 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .