original: Economic complexity as network complication: Multiregional input-output structural path analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Oosterhaven, 2007. "The net multiplier is a new key sector indicator: reply to De Mesnard’s comment," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 273-283, June.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04c01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2005. "More on multipliers," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 421-426.
- Oosterhaven, Jan, 2004. "On the definition of key sectors and the stability of net versus gross multipliers," Research Report 04C01, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liis LILL, "undated". "Assessing Economic Complexity in some OECD countries with Input-Output Based Measures," EcoMod2008 23800082, EcoMod.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00825477 is not listed on IDEAS
- Llop, Maria & Ponce-Alifonso, Xavier, 2015.
"Identifying the role of final consumption in structural path analysis: An application to water uses,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 203-210.
- Llop Llop, Maria & Ponce Alifonso, Xavier, 2014. "Identifying the Role of Final Consumption in Structural Path Analysis: An Application to Water Uses," Working Papers 2072/237598, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Hidekazu Itoh, 2015. "An Interregional SAM Construction focused on Institutional Sectors and Structural Path Analysis in Japan," Post-Print hal-01123567, HAL.
- Karima Kourtit & Daniel Arribas-Bel & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "High performers in complex spatial systems: a self-organizing mapping approach with reference to The Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(2), pages 501-527, April.
- Thurlow, James & Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L., 2012. "The (Declining) Role of Households in Sustaining China's Economy: Structural Path Analysis for 1997-2007," WIDER Working Paper Series 083, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lenzen, Manfred & Bhaduri, Anik & Moran, Daniel & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Bekchanov, Maksud & Geschke, Arne & Foran, Barney, 2012. "The role of scarcity in global virtual water flows," Discussion Papers 133478, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Karima Kourtit & Daniel Arribas-Bel & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "High Performance in Complex Spatial Systems: A Self-Organizing Mapping Approach with Reference to The Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-194/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hidekazu Itoh, 2016. "Understanding of economic spillover mechanism by structural path analysis: a case study of interregional social accounting matrix focused on institutional sectors in Japan," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:32:y:1998:i:3:p:407-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .