Integrated Approach to Construction of Benchmarking Network in DEA-Based Stepwise Benchmark Target Selection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe, 2003. "Context-dependent data envelopment analysis--Measuring attractiveness and progress," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 397-408, October.
- Donthu, Naveen & Hershberger, Edmund K. & Osmonbekov, Talai, 2005. "Benchmarking marketing productivity using data envelopment analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1474-1482, November.
- Boaz Golany & Sten Thore, 1997. "Restricted best practice selection in DEA: An overview with a case study evaluating the socio-economic performance of nations," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 73(0), pages 117-140, October.
- Sebastián Lozano & Gabriel Villa, 2010. "Gradual technical and scale efficiency improvement in DEA," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 173(1), pages 123-136, January.
- Sharma, Mithun J. & Yu, Song Jin, 2010. "Benchmark optimization and attribute identification for improvement of container terminals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 568-580, March.
- Vis, Iris F. A. & de Koster, Rene, 2003. "Transshipment of containers at a container terminal: An overview," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 1-16, May.
- Liang Liang & Jie Wu & Wade D. Cook & Joe Zhu, 2008. "The DEA Game Cross-Efficiency Model and Its Nash Equilibrium," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 56(5), pages 1278-1288, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1483-:d:109144 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jomega:v:78:y:2018:i:c:p:237-251 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdata envelopment analysis (DEA); benchmarking network; efficiency; multi-criteria;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:7:p:600-:d:72847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.