Modelling Effectiveness-Equity Trade-Offs in Public Service Delivery Systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mandell, Marvin B. & Becker, Les R., 1996. "A model for locating automatic external defibrillators," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 51-66, March.
- Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio & Poblete, Francisco, 2002. "Semi-autonomous planning using linear programming in the Chilean General Treasury," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 517-529, July.
- repec:kap:hcarem:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10729-016-9358-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz, 2000. "Inequality measures and equitable approaches to location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 374-391, April.
- Feng, Chenpeng & Chu, Feng & Ding, Jingjing & Bi, Gongbing & Liang, Liang, 2015. "Carbon Emissions Abatement (CEA) allocation and compensation schemes based on DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 78-89.
- Drezner, Tammy & Drezner, Zvi & Hulliger, Beat, 2014. "The Quintile Share Ratio in location analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 166-174.
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Athanassopoulos, Antreas D., 1995. "Goal programming & data envelopment analysis (GoDEA) for target-based multi-level planning: Allocating central grants to the Greek local authorities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 535-550, December.
- Antreas D. Athanassopoulos, 1998. "Decision Support for Target-Based Resource Allocation of Public Services in Multiunit and Multilevel Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 173-187, February.
- Ogryczak, Wlodzimierz, 1997. "On the lexicographic minimax approach to location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 566-585, August.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:263:y:2015:i:c:p:280-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qian, Fubin & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Laporte, Gilbert & Halskau sr., Øyvind, 2012. "Passenger and pilot risk minimization in offshore helicopter transportation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 584-593.
- Graber-Naidich, Anna & Carter, Michael W. & Verter, Vedat, 2017. "Restructuring the resident training system for improving the equity of access to primary care," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 1143-1155.
- Adriana Acevedo Tirado & Mariana Ruiz Morales & Odette Lobato-Calleros, 2015. "Additional Indicators to Promote Social Sustainability within Government Programs: Equity and Efficiency," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-17, July.
- Perugia, Alessandro & Moccia, Luigi & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert, 2011. "Designing a home-to-work bus service in a metropolitan area," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1710-1726.
- Jie Wu & Qingyuan Zhu & Wade D Cook & Joe Zhu, 2016. "Best cooperative partner selection and input resource reallocation using DEA," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(9), pages 1221-1237, September.
- Cao, Wenwei & Çelik, Melih & Ergun, Özlem & Swann, Julie & Viljoen, Nadia, 2016. "Challenges in service network expansion: An application in donated breastmilk banking in South Africa," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 33-48.
More about this item
Keywordsequity; government services; policy analysis: methodology; mathematical programming: applications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:37:y:1991:i:4:p:467-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .