Multi-objective multi-level policy models : An application to regional and environmental planning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clements, Kenneth W., 1980. "An aggregative multiproduct supply model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 239-245, March.
- Laitinen, Kenneth & Theil, Henri, 1978. "Supply and demand of the multiproduct firm," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 107-154, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athanassopoulos, Antreas D., 1995. "Goal programming & data envelopment analysis (GoDEA) for target-based multi-level planning: Allocating central grants to the Greek local authorities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 535-550, December.
- Antreas D. Athanassopoulos, 1998. "Decision Support for Target-Based Resource Allocation of Public Services in Multiunit and Multilevel Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(2), pages 173-187, February.
- Bonilla, Jorge & Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2012. "Synergies and Trade-offs between Climate and Local Air Pollution: Policies in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 529, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gaël Plumecocq, 2013. "The Institutionalisation of Multi-level Changes: Sustainable Development, Values and Territory," Post-Print hal-00994871, HAL.
- Gomez, T. & Gonzalez, M. & Luque, M. & Miguel, F. & Ruiz, F., 2001. "Multiple objectives decomposition-coordination methods for hierarchical organizations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 323-341, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:15:y:1981:i:1:p:63-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .