Unifying temporal and organizational scales in multiscale decision-making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wernz, Christian & Deshmukh, Abhijit, 2010. "Multiscale decision-making: Bridging organizational scales in systems with distributed decision-makers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 828-840, May.
- Christian Wernz & Andrew Henry, 2009. "Multi-Level Coordination and Decision-Making in Service Operations," Service Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(4), pages 270-283, December.
- Gfrerer, Helmut & Zapfel, Gunther, 1995. "Hierarchical model for production planning in the case of uncertain demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 142-161, October.
- Rodica Brânzei & Vito Fragnelli & Stef Tijs, 2002.
"Tree-connected peer group situations and peer group games,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 55(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Brânzei, R. & Fragnelli, V. & Tijs, S.H., 2000. "Tree-connected Peer Group Situations and Peer Group Games," Discussion Paper 2000-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brânzei, R. & Fragnelli, V. & Tijs, S.H., 2002. "Tree-connected peer group situations and peer group games," Other publications TiSEM f4601b66-2e29-4969-85ca-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ozdamar, Linet & Bozyel, M. Ali & Birbil, S. Ilker, 1998. "A hierarchical decision support system for production planning (with case study)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 403-422, February.
- Vetschera, Rudolf, 2000. "A multi-criteria agency model with incomplete preference information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 152-165, October.
- Schneewei[beta], Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 4-31, October.
- M. A. Pollatschek & B. Avi-Itzhak, 1969. "Algorithms for Stochastic Games with Geometrical Interpretation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(7), pages 399-415, March.
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2005. "Supply chain management and advanced planning--basics, overview and challenges," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 575-588, June.
- Geanakoplos, John & Milgrom, Paul, 1991.
"A theory of hierarchies based on limited managerial attention,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 205-225, September.
- John Geanakoplos & Paul R. Milgrom, 1988. "A Theory of Hierarchies Based on Limited Managerial Attention," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 775R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Schneeweiss, Christoph & Zimmer, Kirstin, 2004. "Hierarchical coordination mechanisms within the supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(3), pages 687-703, March.
- Nie, Pu-yan & Chen, Li-hua & Fukushima, Masao, 2006. "Dynamic programming approach to discrete time dynamic feedback Stackelberg games with independent and dependent followers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 310-328, February.
- Schneeweiss, Christoph, 2003. "Distributed decision making--a unified approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 237-252, October.
- Groves, Theodore, 1973. "Incentives in Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 617-631, July.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1990. "Analysis of Hidden Gaming in a Three-Level Hierarchy," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 301-324, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. A. Shah & A. Etienne & A. Siadat & F. Vernadat, 2016. "Decision-making in the manufacturing environment using a value-risk graph," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 617-630, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributed decision-making; Game theory; Markov processes; Multi-agent systems; OR in service industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:223:y:2012:i:3:p:739-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.