Hierarchically integrated lot size optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Uday S. Karmarkar, 1987. "Lot Sizes, Lead Times and In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 409-418, March.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Devanath Tirupati, 1988. "Multiproduct Queueing Networks with Deterministic Routing: Decomposition Approach and the Notion of Interference," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 75-100, January.
- Hafner, Heinz, 1991. "Lot sizing and throughput times in a job shop," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-3), pages 111-116, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimms, Alf & Drexl, Andreas, 1996. "Shortcomings of MRP II and a new planning meta-method," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 404, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Vicens, E. & Alemany, M. E. & Andres, C. & Guarch, J. J., 2001. "A design and application methodology for hierarchical production planning decision support systems in an enterprise integration context," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 5-20, December.
- Subba Rao, S. & Gunasekaran, A. & Goyal, S. K. & Martikainen, T., 1998. "Waiting line model applications in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Schneewei[beta], Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 4-31, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:1:p:73-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.