Hierarchical production planning in a make-to-order company: A case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendry, L. C. & Kingsman, B. G., 1989. "Production planning systems and their applicability to make-to-order companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Gelders, Ludo F. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1981. "Production planning: a review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 101-110, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicens, E. & Alemany, M. E. & Andres, C. & Guarch, J. J., 2001. "A design and application methodology for hierarchical production planning decision support systems in an enterprise integration context," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 5-20, December.
- Ozdamar, Linet & Bozyel, M. Ali & Birbil, S. Ilker, 1998. "A hierarchical decision support system for production planning (with case study)," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 403-422, February.
- Ozdamar, Linet & Yazgac, Tulin, 1997. "Capacity driven due date settings in make-to-order production systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 29-44, March.
- Sawik, Tadeusz, 2007. "A lexicographic approach to bi-objective scheduling of single-period orders in make-to-order manufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 1060-1075, August.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tom Vogel & Bernardo Almada-Lobo & Christian Almeder, 2017. "Integrated versus hierarchical approach to aggregate production planning and master production scheduling," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 39(1), pages 193-229, January.
- Schneewei[beta], Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 4-31, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:86:y:1995:i:1:p:43-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.