Manufacturing lead times, system utilization rates and lead-time-related demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin E. Bell & Shaler Stidham, Jr., 1983. "Individual versus Social Optimization in the Allocation of Customers to Alternative Servers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 831-839, July.
- Hendry, L. C. & Kingsman, B. G., 1989. "Production planning systems and their applicability to make-to-order companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Teghem, J., 1986. "Control of the service process in a queueing system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 141-158, February.
- Uday S. Karmarkar, 1987. "Lot Sizes, Lead Times and In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(3), pages 409-418, March.
- Z. Kevin Weng, 1995. "Channel Coordination and Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1509-1522, September.
- van Ackere, Ann, 1995. "Capacity management: Pricing strategy, performance and the role of information," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-100, June.
- Ehud Kalai & Morton I. Kamien & Michael Rubinovitch, 1992. "Optimal Service Speeds in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(8), pages 1154-1163, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Altendorfer, Klaus & Minner, Stefan, 2015. "Influence of order acceptance policies on optimal capacity investment with stochastic customer required lead times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(2), pages 555-565.
- Wallace J. Hopp & Melanie Roof Sturgis, 2001. "A Simple, Robust Leadtime-Quoting Policy," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 321-336, April.
- Weng, Z. Kevin, 1998. "Managing production with flexible capacity deployment for serial multi-stage manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 587-598, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:89:y:1996:i:2:p:259-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.