Coordinating pricing and production decisions in the presence of price competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mahmut Parlar & Z. Kevin Weng, 1997. "Designing a Firm's Coordinated Manufacturing and Supply Decisions with Short Product Life Cycles," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(10), pages 1329-1344, October.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Richard Steinberg, 1987. "Marketing-Production Decisions in an Industrial Channel of Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(8), pages 981-1000, August.
- Timothy W. McGuire & Richard Staelin, 1983. "An Industry Equilibrium Analysis of Downstream Vertical Integration," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 161-191.
- Abel P. Jeuland & Steven M. Shugan, 1983. "Managing Channel Profits," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 239-272.
- Steven M. Shugan, 1985. "Implicit Understandings in Channels of Distribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 435-460, April.
- A. M. McGahan & Pankaj Ghemawat, 1994. "Competition to Retain Customers," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 165-176.
- Z. Kevin Weng, 1995. "Channel Coordination and Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1509-1522, September.
- Oren, Shmuel S. & Smith, Stephen A. & Wilson, Robert B., 1983. "Competitive nonlinear tariffs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 49-71, February.
- Ehud Kalai & Morton I. Kamien & Michael Rubinovitch, 1992. "Optimal Service Speeds in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(8), pages 1154-1163, August.
- Abad, P. L., 1994. "Supplier pricing and lot sizing when demand is price sensitive," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 334-354, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Tsung-Hui & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2014. "Optimal lot-sizing integration policy under learning and rework effects in a manufacturer–retailer chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 239-248.
- Yu, Y. & Liang, L. & Huang, G.Q., 2006. "Leader-follower Game in VMI System with Limited Production Capacity Considering Wholesale and Retail Prices," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-054-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2012. "Strategic upfront marketing channel integration as an entry barrier," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 865-875.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2017. "When should a manufacturer set its direct price and wholesale price in dual-channel supply chains?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(2), pages 501-511.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:2:p:540-554 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shi, Jianmai & Zhang, Guoqing, 2010. "Multi-product budget-constrained acquisition and pricing with uncertain demand and supplier quantity discounts," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 322-331, November.
- Matsui, Kenji, 2016. "Asymmetric product distribution between symmetric manufacturers using dual-channel supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 646-657.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:170:y:2006:i:1:p:211-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.