Control of the service process in a queueing system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Zhe G. & Tian, Naishuo, 2004. "An analysis of queueing systems with multi-task servers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 375-389, July.
- Johansen, Soren Glud & Larsen, Christian, 2001. "Computation of a near-optimal service policy for a single-server queue with homogeneous jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 648-663, November.
- Haque, Lani & Armstrong, Michael J., 2007. "A survey of the machine interference problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 469-482, June.
- Tian, Naishuo & Zhang, Zhe George, 2006. "A two threshold vacation policy in multiserver queueing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 153-163, January.
- Chao, Xiuli & Zhao, Yiqiang Q., 1998. "Analysis of multi-server queues with station and server vacations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 392-406, October.
- Weng, Z. Kevin, 1996. "Manufacturing lead times, system utilization rates and lead-time-related demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 259-268, March.
- Subba Rao, S. & Gunasekaran, A. & Goyal, S. K. & Martikainen, T., 1998. "Waiting line model applications in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Lotfi Tadj & Gautam Choudhury, 2005. "Optimal design and control of queues," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 13(2), pages 359-412, December.
- Kahraman, Aykut & Gosavi, Abhijit, 2011. "On the distribution of the number stranded in bulk-arrival, bulk-service queues of the M/G/1 form," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 352-360, July.
- Ehud Kalai, 1990. "Optimal Service Speeds in a Competitive Environment," Discussion Papers 901, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:23:y:1986:i:2:p:141-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.