Optimal design and control of queues
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. R. Balachandran, 1973. "Control Policies for a Single Server System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(9), pages 1013-1018, May.
- Nobel, Rein D. & Tijms, Henk C., 1999. "Optimal control for an MX/G/1 queue with two service modes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 610-619, March.
- Israel Brosh, 1970. "The Policy Space Structure of Markovian Systems with Two Types of Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(9), pages 607-621, May.
- Teghem, J., 1986. "Control of the service process in a queueing system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 141-158, February.
- Howard J. Weiss, 1979. "The Computation of Optimal Control Limits for a Queue with Batch Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 320-328, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:13:y:2005:i:2:p:359-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.