Optimal design and control of queues
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120409|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Teghem, J., 1986. "Control of the service process in a queueing system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 141-158, February.
- K. R. Balachandran, 1973. "Control Policies for a Single Server System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(9), pages 1013-1018, May.
- Nobel, Rein D. & Tijms, Henk C., 1999. "Optimal control for an MX/G/1 queue with two service modes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 610-619, March.
- Israel Brosh, 1970. "The Policy Space Structure of Markovian Systems with Two Types of Service," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(9), pages 607-621, May.
- Howard J. Weiss, 1979. "The Computation of Optimal Control Limits for a Queue with Batch Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 320-328, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:13:y:2005:i:2:p:359-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.