Hierarchical design of an integrated production and 2-echelon distribution system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pyke, David F. & Cohen, Morris A., 1993. "Performance characteristics of stochastic integrated production-distribution systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 23-48, July.
- Iyogun, Paul, 1992. "Lot-sizing algorithm for a coordinated multi-item, multi-source distribution problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 393-404, June.
- Pyke, David F. & Cohen, Morris A., 1994. "Multiproduct integrated production--distribution systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 18-49, April.
- Stephen C. Graves, 1982. "Using Lagrangean Techniques to Solve Hierarchical Production Planning Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 260-275, March.
- Chandra, Pankaj & Fisher, Marshall L., 1994. "Coordination of production and distribution planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 503-517, February.
- Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Salomon, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1994. "On the coordination of product and by-product flows in two-level distribution networks: Model formulations and solution procedures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 325-339, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mula, Josefa & Peidro, David & Díaz-Madroñero, Manuel & Vicens, Eduardo, 2010. "Mathematical programming models for supply chain production and transport planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 377-390, August.
- STRACK, Géraldine & FORTZ, Bernard & RIANE, Fouad & VAN VYVE, Mathieu, 2011. "Comparison of heuristic procedures for an integrated model for production and distribution planning in an environment of shared resources," CORE Discussion Papers 2011016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jung, Hosang & Jeong, Bongju & Lee, Chi-Guhn, 2008. "An order quantity negotiation model for distributor-driven supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 147-158, January.
- Dudek, Gregor & Stadtler, Hartmut, 2005. "Negotiation-based collaborative planning between supply chains partners," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(3), pages 668-687, June.
- Gregor Dudek, 2009. "Collaborative Planning," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 239-246, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:118:y:1999:i:3:p:464-484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.