Tactical production and distribution planning with dependency issues on the production process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhi-Long Chen & George L. Vairaktarakis, 2005. "Integrated Scheduling of Production and Distribution Operations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 614-628, April.
- Almada-Lobo, Bernardo & Oliveira, José F. & Carravilla, Maria Antónia, 2008. "Production planning and scheduling in the glass container industry: A VNS approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 363-375, July.
- Fleischmann, Bernhard, 1994. "The discrete lot-sizing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 395-404, June.
- Pyke, David F. & Cohen, Morris A., 1993. "Performance characteristics of stochastic integrated production-distribution systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 23-48, July.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2010.
"A fix-and-optimize approach for the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 247-256, February.
- Helber, Stefan & Sahling, Florian, 2008. "A Fix-and-Optimize Approach for the Multi-Level Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-393, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Kopanos, Georgios M. & Puigjaner, Luis & Georgiadis, Michael C., 2012. "Simultaneous production and logistics operations planning in semicontinuous food industries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 634-650.
- Mula, Josefa & Peidro, David & Díaz-Madroñero, Manuel & Vicens, Eduardo, 2010. "Mathematical programming models for supply chain production and transport planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 377-390, August.
- Pyke, David F. & Cohen, Morris A., 1994. "Multiproduct integrated production--distribution systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 18-49, April.
- WOLSEY, Laurence, 2002. "Solving multi-item lot-sizing problems with an MIP solver using classification and reformulation," CORE Discussion Papers 2002012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Maes, Johan & McClain, John O. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1991. "Multilevel capacitated lotsizing complexity and LP-based heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 131-148, July.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Horacio H. Yanasse, 1982. "Computational Complexity of the Capacitated Lot Size Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(10), pages 1174-1186, October.
- Laurence A. Wolsey, 2002. "Solving Multi-Item Lot-Sizing Problems with an MIP Solver Using Classification and Reformulation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(12), pages 1587-1602, December.
- dos Santos-Meza, Elisangela & Oliveira dos Santos, Maristela & Nereu Arenales, Marcos, 2002. "A lot-sizing problem in an automated foundry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 490-500, June.
- Haase, Knut & Kimms, Alf, 2000. "Lot sizing and scheduling with sequence-dependent setup costs and times and efficient rescheduling opportunities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 159-169, June.
- J. B. Lasserre, 1992. "An Integrated Model for Job-Shop Planning and Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(8), pages 1201-1211, August.
- Chandra, Pankaj & Fisher, Marshall L., 1994. "Coordination of production and distribution planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 503-517, February.
- Ferreira, Deisemara & Morabito, Reinaldo & Rangel, Socorro, 2009. "Solution approaches for the soft drink integrated production lot sizing and scheduling problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 697-706, July.
- Laureano Escudero & Javier Salmeron, 2005. "On a Fix-and-Relax Framework for a Class of Project Scheduling Problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 163-188, November.
- Fleischmann, B. & Meyr, H., 1997. "The General Lotsizing and Scheduling Problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 36068, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Camargo, Victor C.B. & Toledo, Franklina M.B. & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo, 2014. "HOPS – Hamming-Oriented Partition Search for production planning in the spinning industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 266-277.
- V C B Camargo & F M B Toledo & B Almada-Lobo, 2012. "Three time-based scale formulations for the two-stage lot sizing and scheduling in process industries," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 63(11), pages 1613-1630, November.
- M. Florian & J. K. Lenstra & A. H. G. Rinnooy Kan, 1980. "Deterministic Production Planning: Algorithms and Complexity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(7), pages 669-679, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:70-81 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTactical integrated production-distribution planning; Two-stage production process; Sequence dependent setup times and costs; MILP based heuristics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:99-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.