Simultaneous production and logistics operations planning in semicontinuous food industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mula, Josefa & Peidro, David & Díaz-Madroñero, Manuel & Vicens, Eduardo, 2010. "Mathematical programming models for supply chain production and transport planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 377-390, August.
- Timpe, Christian H. & Kallrath, Josef, 2000. "Optimal planning in large multi-site production networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 422-435, October.
- van Dam, Peter & Gaalman, Gerard & Sierksma, Gerard, 1993. "Scheduling of packaging lines in the process industry: An empirical investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 579-589, July.
- Duran, F., 1987. "A large mixed integer production and distribution program," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 207-217, February.
- Sabri, Ehap H. & Beamon, Benita M., 2000. "A multi-objective approach to simultaneous strategic and operational planning in supply chain design," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 581-598, October.
- Meijboom, Bert & Obel, Børge, 2007. "Tactical coordination in a multi-location and multi-stage operations structure: A model and a pharmaceutical company case," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 258-273, June.
- Sun Lee, Ik & Yoon, S.H., 2010. "Coordinated scheduling of production and delivery stages with stage-dependent inventory holding costs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 509-521, December.
- Rong, Aiying & Akkerman, Renzo & Grunow, Martin, 2011. "An optimization approach for managing fresh food quality throughout the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 421-429, May.
- Chan, Felix T. S. & Chung, S. H. & Wadhwa, Subhash, 2005. "A hybrid genetic algorithm for production and distribution," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 345-355, August.
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2009. "Application of planning models in the agri-food supply chain: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Manzini, Riccardo & Bindi, Filippo, 2009. "Strategic design and operational management optimization of a multi stage physical distribution system," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 915-936, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:188:y:2017:i:c:p:139-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jomega:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:70-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:244:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1513-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Xiaoqiang & Chen, Jian & Xiao, Yongbo & Xu, Xiaolin & Yu, Gang, 2013. "Fresh-product supply chain management with logistics outsourcing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 752-765.
- repec:wut:journl:v:1:y:2017:p:21-41:id:1267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wishon, C. & Villalobos, J.R. & Mason, N. & Flores, H. & Lujan, G., 2015. "Use of MIP for planning temporary immigrant farm labor force," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 25-33.
- Liu, Songsong & Papageorgiou, Lazaros G., 2013. "Multiobjective optimisation of production, distribution and capacity planning of global supply chains in the process industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 369-382.
- Agustina, Dwi & Lee, C.K.M. & Piplani, Rajesh, 2014. "Vehicle scheduling and routing at a cross docking center for food supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 29-41.
- Bertazzi, Luca & Bosco, Adamo & Laganà, Demetrio, 2015. "Managing stochastic demand in an Inventory Routing Problem with transportation procurement," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 112-121.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:244:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1544-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wei, Wenchao & Guimarães, Luis & Amorim, Pedro & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo, 2017. "Tactical production and distribution planning with dependency issues on the production process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 99-114.
- Yu, Min & Nagurney, Anna, 2013. "Competitive food supply chain networks with application to fresh produce," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 273-282.
- Calvete, Herminia I. & Galé, Carmen & Iranzo, José A., 2014. "Planning of a decentralized distribution network using bilevel optimization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 30-41.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction; Logistics; Mathematical programming; Integer programming; Case study; Food industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:5:p:634-650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.