Fresh-product supply chain management with logistics outsourcing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin H. Shang & Jing-Sheng Song & Paul H. Zipkin, 2009. "Coordination Mechanisms in Decentralized Serial Inventory Systems with Batch Ordering," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(4), pages 685-695, April.
- Qinan Wang, 2001. "Coordinating Independent Buyers in a Distribution System to Increase a Vendor's Profits," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 337-348, May.
- Kopanos, Georgios M. & Puigjaner, Luis & Georgiadis, Michael C., 2012. "Simultaneous production and logistics operations planning in semicontinuous food industries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 634-650.
- Roeger, Edward & Leibtag, Ephraim S., 2011. "Produce Sourcing and Transportation Cost Effects on Wholesale Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Prices," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103696, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arvind Rajan & Richard Rakesh, 1992. "Dynamic Pricing and Ordering Decisions by a Monopolist," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 240-262, February.
- Wang, Xiaojun & Li, Dong, 2012. "A dynamic product quality evaluation based pricing model for perishable food supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 906-917.
- Z. Kevin Weng, 1995. "Channel Coordination and Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1509-1522, September.
- Gary D. Eppen & Ananth. V. Iyer, 1997. "Backup Agreements in Fashion Buying---The Value of Upstream Flexibility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(11), pages 1469-1484, November.
- Ding, Ding & Chen, Jian, 2008. "Coordinating a three level supply chain with flexible return policies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 865-876, October.
- Fernando Bernstein & Awi Federgruen, 2005. "Decentralized Supply Chains with Competing Retailers Under Demand Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 18-29, January.
- Barry Alan Pasternack, 1985. "Optimal Pricing and Return Policies for Perishable Commodities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 166-176.
- Kathryn E. Stecke & Xuying Zhao, 2007. "Production and Transportation Integration for a Make-to-Order Manufacturing Company with a Commit-to-Delivery Business Mode," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 206-224, September.
- Choi, Tsan-Ming & Li, Duan & Yan, Houmin & Chiu, Chun-Hung, 2008. "Channel coordination in supply chains with agents having mean-variance objectives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 565-576, August.
- Yunzeng Wang & Li Jiang & Zuo-Jun Shen, 2004. "Channel Performance Under Consignment Contract with Revenue Sharing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 34-47, January.
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=9301 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harish Krishnan & Roman Kapuscinski & David A. Butz, 2004. "Coordinating Contracts for Decentralized Supply Chains with Retailer Promotional Effort," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 48-63, January.
- Qing Li & Derek Atkins, 2002. "Coordinating Replenishment and Pricing in a Firm," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 241-257, May.
- Henry Vega, 2008. "Transportation Costs of Fresh Flowers: A Comparison across Major Exporting Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 48178, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Tyan, Jonah C. & Wang, Fu-Kwun & Du, Timon C., 2003. "An evaluation of freight consolidation policies in global third party logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-62, February.
- Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C., 2001. "Recent trends in modeling of deteriorating inventory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 1-16, October.
- Henry Vega, 2008. "The Transportation Costs of Fresh Flowers: A Comparison between Ecuador and Major Exporting Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9293, Inter-American Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xiuli & Zhu, Qianqian & Cheng, T.C.E., 2015. "Subcontracting price schemes for order acceptance and scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-10.
- Pilar L. González-Torre & Jorge Coque, 2016. "How is a food bank managed? Different profiles in Spain," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(1), pages 89-100, March.
- Aguezzoul, Aicha, 2014. "Third-party logistics selection problem: A literature review on criteria and methods," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 69-78.
- Lin Jiang & Yong Wang & Dongmei Liu, 2016. "Logistics cost sharing in supply chains involving a third-party logistics provider," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(1), pages 207-230, March.
- Kim, Taebok & Glock, Christoph H. & Kwon, Yongjang, 2014. "A closed-loop supply chain for deteriorating products under stochastic container return times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 30-40.
- Janssen, Larissa & Claus, Thorsten & Sauer, Jürgen, 2016. "Literature review of deteriorating inventory models by key topics from 2012 to 2015," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 86-112.
- Bouchery, Yann & Ghaffari, Asma & Jemai, Zied & Tan, Tarkan, 2017. "Impact of coordination on costs and carbon emissions for a two-echelon serial economic order quantity problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 520-533.
- Gürler, Ülkü & Alp, Osman & Büyükkaramikli, Nasuh Çağdaş, 2014. "Coordinated inventory replenishment and outsourced transportation operations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 400-415.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0025-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feki, Yassin & Hajji, Adnène & Rekik, Monia, 2016. "A hedging policy for carriers’ selection under availability and demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 149-165.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:248:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2167-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Qing & Mu, Yinping & Feng, Yi, 2015. "Coordinating contracts for fresh product outsourcing logistics channels with power structures," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 94-105.
- Yang, Daojian & Qi, Ershi & Li, Yajiao, 2015. "Quick response and supply chain structure with strategic consumers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-14.
- Dye, Chung-Yuan, 2013. "The effect of preservation technology investment on a non-instantaneous deteriorating inventory model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 872-880.
- Lahyani, Rahma & Coelho, Leandro C. & Khemakhem, Mahdi & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frédéric, 2015. "A multi-compartment vehicle routing problem arising in the collection of olive oil in Tunisia," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
KeywordsPerishable product; Supply chain management; Multiple-party coordination; Third-party logistics; Coordination contracts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:4:p:752-765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.