Fresh-product supply chain management with logistics outsourcing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin H. Shang & Jing-Sheng Song & Paul H. Zipkin, 2009. "Coordination Mechanisms in Decentralized Serial Inventory Systems with Batch Ordering," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(4), pages 685-695, April.
- Qinan Wang, 2001. "Coordinating Independent Buyers in a Distribution System to Increase a Vendor's Profits," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 337-348, May.
- Kopanos, Georgios M. & Puigjaner, Luis & Georgiadis, Michael C., 2012. "Simultaneous production and logistics operations planning in semicontinuous food industries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 634-650.
- Roeger, Edward & Leibtag, Ephraim S., 2011. "Produce Sourcing and Transportation Cost Effects on Wholesale Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Prices," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103696, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arvind Rajan & Richard Rakesh, 1992. "Dynamic Pricing and Ordering Decisions by a Monopolist," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(2), pages 240-262, February.
- Wang, Xiaojun & Li, Dong, 2012. "A dynamic product quality evaluation based pricing model for perishable food supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 906-917.
- Z. Kevin Weng, 1995. "Channel Coordination and Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1509-1522, September.
- Gary D. Eppen & Ananth. V. Iyer, 1997. "Backup Agreements in Fashion Buying---The Value of Upstream Flexibility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(11), pages 1469-1484, November.
- Ding, Ding & Chen, Jian, 2008. "Coordinating a three level supply chain with flexible return policies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 865-876, October.
- Fernando Bernstein & Awi Federgruen, 2005. "Decentralized Supply Chains with Competing Retailers Under Demand Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 18-29, January.
- Barry Alan Pasternack, 1985. "Optimal Pricing and Return Policies for Perishable Commodities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 166-176.
- Kathryn E. Stecke & Xuying Zhao, 2007. "Production and Transportation Integration for a Make-to-Order Manufacturing Company with a Commit-to-Delivery Business Mode," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 206-224, September.
- Choi, Tsan-Ming & Li, Duan & Yan, Houmin & Chiu, Chun-Hung, 2008. "Channel coordination in supply chains with agents having mean-variance objectives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 565-576, August.
- Yunzeng Wang & Li Jiang & Zuo-Jun Shen, 2004. "Channel Performance Under Consignment Contract with Revenue Sharing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 34-47, January.
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=9301 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harish Krishnan & Roman Kapuscinski & David A. Butz, 2004. "Coordinating Contracts for Decentralized Supply Chains with Retailer Promotional Effort," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(1), pages 48-63, January.
- Qing Li & Derek Atkins, 2002. "Coordinating Replenishment and Pricing in a Firm," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 241-257, May.
- Henry Vega, 2008. "Transportation Costs of Fresh Flowers: A Comparison across Major Exporting Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 48178, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Tyan, Jonah C. & Wang, Fu-Kwun & Du, Timon C., 2003. "An evaluation of freight consolidation policies in global third party logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-62, February.
- Goyal, S. K. & Giri, B. C., 2001. "Recent trends in modeling of deteriorating inventory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 1-16, October.
- Henry Vega, 2008. "The Transportation Costs of Fresh Flowers: A Comparison between Ecuador and Major Exporting Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9293, Inter-American Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin Jiang & Yong Wang & Dongmei Liu, 2016. "Logistics cost sharing in supply chains involving a third-party logistics provider," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(1), pages 207-230, March.
- Kim, Taebok & Glock, Christoph H. & Kwon, Yongjang, 2014. "A closed-loop supply chain for deteriorating products under stochastic container return times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 30-40.
- Janssen, Larissa & Claus, Thorsten & Sauer, Jürgen, 2016. "Literature review of deteriorating inventory models by key topics from 2012 to 2015," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 86-112.
- Gürler, Ülkü & Alp, Osman & Büyükkaramikli, Nasuh Çağdaş, 2014. "Coordinated inventory replenishment and outsourced transportation operations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 400-415.
- Feki, Yassin & Hajji, Adnène & Rekik, Monia, 2016. "A hedging policy for carriers’ selection under availability and demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 149-165.
- Pilar L. González-Torre & Jorge Coque, 2016. "How is a food bank managed? Different profiles in Spain," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(1), pages 89-100, March.
- Lahyani, Rahma & Coelho, Leandro C. & Khemakhem, Mahdi & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frédéric, 2015. "A multi-compartment vehicle routing problem arising in the collection of olive oil in Tunisia," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-10.
- Dye, Chung-Yuan, 2013. "The effect of preservation technology investment on a non-instantaneous deteriorating inventory model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 872-880.
- Yang, Daojian & Qi, Ershi & Li, Yajiao, 2015. "Quick response and supply chain structure with strategic consumers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-14.
- Aguezzoul, Aicha, 2014. "Third-party logistics selection problem: A literature review on criteria and methods," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 69-78.
- Wu, Qing & Mu, Yinping & Feng, Yi, 2015. "Coordinating contracts for fresh product outsourcing logistics channels with power structures," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 94-105.
- Wang, Xiuli & Zhu, Qianqian & Cheng, T.C.E., 2015. "Subcontracting price schemes for order acceptance and scheduling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-10.
- Bouchery, Yann & Ghaffari, Asma & Jemai, Zied & Tan, Tarkan, 2017. "Impact of coordination on costs and carbon emissions for a two-echelon serial economic order quantity problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 520-533.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0025-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:248:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2167-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPerishable product; Supply chain management; Multiple-party coordination; Third-party logistics; Coordination contracts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:41:y:2013:i:4:p:752-765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .