Tactical coordination in a multi-location and multi-stage operations structure: A model and a pharmaceutical company case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goetschalckx, Marc & Vidal, Carlos J. & Dogan, Koray, 2002. "Modeling and design of global logistics systems: A review of integrated strategic and tactical models and design algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 1-18, November.
- Vidal, Carlos J. & Goetschalckx, Marc, 1997. "Strategic production-distribution models: A critical review with emphasis on global supply chain models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 1-18, April.
- Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Pirkul, Hasan, 2001. "Planning and coordination of production and distribution facilities for multiple commodities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 394-408, January.
- A. M. Geoffrion & G. W. Graves, 1974. "Multicommodity Distribution System Design by Benders Decomposition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(5), pages 822-844, January.
- Gomez, T. & Gonzalez, M. & Luque, M. & Miguel, F. & Ruiz, F., 2001. "Multiple objectives decomposition-coordination methods for hierarchical organizations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 323-341, January.
- Lootsma, F. A., 1994. "Alternative optimization strategies for large-scale production-allocation problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 13-40, May.
- Thomas, Douglas J. & Griffin, Paul M., 1996. "Coordinated supply chain management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-15, October.
- Bruce Kogut & Nalin Kulatilaka, 1994. "Operating Flexibility, Global Manufacturing, and the Option Value of a Multinational Network," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(1), pages 123-139, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mula, Josefa & Peidro, David & Díaz-Madroñero, Manuel & Vicens, Eduardo, 2010. "Mathematical programming models for supply chain production and transport planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 377-390, August.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:244:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-013-1513-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kopanos, Georgios M. & Puigjaner, Luis & Georgiadis, Michael C., 2012. "Simultaneous production and logistics operations planning in semicontinuous food industries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 634-650.
- Saedi, Samira & Kundakcioglu, O. Erhun & Henry, Andrea C., 2016. "Mitigating the impact of drug shortages for a healthcare facility: An inventory management approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 107-123.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:244:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1544-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Assid, M. & Gharbi, A. & Dhouib, K., 2015. "Joint production and subcontracting planning of unreliable multi-facility multi-product production systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 54-69.
- Tang, Shao-Long & Yan, Hong, 2010. "Pre-distribution vs. post-distribution for cross-docking with transshipments," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 192-202, June.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2008. "Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 549-564, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain coordination Transfer prices Targets Centralization Decentralization Simulation experiment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:35:y:2007:i:3:p:258-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.