Strategic design and operational management optimization of a multi stage physical distribution system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manzini, Riccardo, 2012. "A top-down approach and a decision support system for the design and management of logistic networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1185-1204.
- Özceylan, Eren & Paksoy, Turan & Bektaş, Tolga, 2014. "Modeling and optimizing the integrated problem of closed-loop supply chain network design and disassembly line balancing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 142-164.
- Cortinhal, M. J. & Lopes, M. J. & Melo, M. T., 2014. "Redesigning a three-echelon logistics network over multiple time periods with transportation mode selection and outsourcing opportunities," Technical Reports on Logistics of the Saarland Business School 7, Saarland University of Applied Sciences (htw saar), Saarland Business School.
- Shu, Jia & Li, Zhengyi & Shen, Houcai & Wu, Ting & Zhong, Weijun, 2012. "A logistics network design model with vendor managed inventory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 754-761.
- Kopanos, Georgios M. & Puigjaner, Luis & Georgiadis, Michael C., 2012. "Simultaneous production and logistics operations planning in semicontinuous food industries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 634-650.
- Faccio, M. & Persona, A. & Sgarbossa, F. & Zanin, G., 2014. "Sustainable SC through the complete reprocessing of end-of-life products by manufacturers: A traditional versus social responsibility company perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 359-373.
- Ivanov, Dmitry & Pavlov, Alexander & Sokolov, Boris, 2014. "Optimal distribution (re)planning in a centralized multi-stage supply network under conditions of the ripple effect and structure dynamics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 758-770.
More about this item
KeywordsFacility location (FL) Supply chain management (SCM) Location allocation problem (LAP) Cluster analysis (CA) Mixed integer programming Heuristic algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:6:p:915-936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.