Integrated Scheduling of Production and Distribution Operations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herrmann, Jeffrey W. & Lee, Chung-Yee, 1993. "On scheduling to minimize earliness-tardiness and batch delivery costs with a common due date," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 272-288, November.
- Chen, Zhi-Long, 1996. "Scheduling and common due date assignment with earliness-tardiness penalties and batch delivery costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 49-60, August.
- Li, Chung-Lun & Vairaktarakis, George & Lee, Chung-Yee, 2005. "Machine scheduling with deliveries to multiple customer locations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 39-51, July.
- Cheng, T. C. Edwin & Gordon, Valery S. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 1996. "Single machine scheduling with batch deliveries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 277-283, October.
- Chandra, Pankaj & Fisher, Marshall L., 1994. "Coordination of production and distribution planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 503-517, February.
More about this item
Keywordsintegrated scheduling; production and distribution operations; dynamic programming; heuristic; worst-case performance analysis; asymptotic performance analysis; value of integration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:51:y:2005:i:4:p:614-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.