Single machine scheduling with batch deliveries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael H. Rothkopf, 1966. "Scheduling Independent Tasks on Parallel Processors," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(5), pages 437-447, January.
- E. L. Lawler & J. M. Moore, 1969. "A Functional Equation and its Application to Resource Allocation and Sequencing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 77-84, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhi-Long Chen & George L. Vairaktarakis, 2005. "Integrated Scheduling of Production and Distribution Operations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 614-628, April.
- Ji, Min & He, Yong & Cheng, T.C.E., 2007. "Batch delivery scheduling with batch delivery cost on a single machine," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 745-755, January.
- Ullrich, Christian A., 2013. "Integrated machine scheduling and vehicle routing with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(1), pages 152-165.
- repec:spr:jsched:v:21:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10951-017-0529-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Potts, Chris N. & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2000. "Scheduling with batching: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 228-249, January.
- Chen, Bo & Lee, Chung-Yee, 2008. "Logistics scheduling with batching and transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 189(3), pages 871-876, September.
- Wang, Xiuli & Cheng, T.C.E., 2009. "Production scheduling with supply and delivery considerations to minimize the makespan," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(3), pages 743-752, May.
- Mor, Baruch & Mosheiov, Gur, 2014. "Batch scheduling with a rate-modifying maintenance activity to minimize total flowtime," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 238-242.
- Mazdeh, Mohammad Mahdavi & Sarhadi, Mansoor & Hindi, Khalil S., 2007. "A branch-and-bound algorithm for single-machine scheduling with batch delivery minimizing flow times and delivery costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 74-86, November.
- Wang, Guoqing & Cheng, T. C. Edwin, 2000. "Parallel machine scheduling with batch delivery costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 177-183, November.
- Selvarajah, Esaignani & Steiner, George, 2006. "Batch scheduling in a two-level supply chain--a focus on the supplier," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 226-240, August.
- Chang, Yung-Chia & Lee, Chung-Yee, 2004. "Machine scheduling with job delivery coordination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 470-487, October.
- Shen, Liji & Buscher, Udo, 2012. "Solving the serial batching problem in job shop manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 14-26.
- Kathryn E. Stecke & Xuying Zhao, 2007. "Production and Transportation Integration for a Make-to-Order Manufacturing Company with a Commit-to-Delivery Business Mode," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 206-224, September.
- Sun Lee, Ik & Yoon, S.H., 2010. "Coordinated scheduling of production and delivery stages with stage-dependent inventory holding costs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 509-521, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:94:y:1996:i:2:p:277-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.