Comparison of heuristic procedures for an integrated model for production and distribution planning in an environment of shared resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- Mohamed, Zubair M., 1999. "An integrated production-distribution model for a multi-national company operating under varying exchange rates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 81-92, January.
- Barbarosoglu, Gulay & Ozgur, Demet, 1999. "Hierarchical design of an integrated production and 2-echelon distribution system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 464-484, November.
- Chandra, Pankaj & Fisher, Marshall L., 1994. "Coordination of production and distribution planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 503-517, February.
- Strack, Géraldine & Pochet, Yves, 2010. "An integrated model for warehouse and inventory planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(1), pages 35-50, July.
More about this item
Keywordsintegrated model; production; distribution; shared resources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2011016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .