On the coordination of product and by-product flows in two-level distribution networks: Model formulations and solution procedures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:3:p:791-805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marin, Alfredo, 2007. "Lower bounds for the two-stage uncapacitated facility location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1126-1142, June.
- Spengler, Th. & Puchert, H. & Penkuhn, T. & Rentz, O., 1997. "Environmental integrated production and recycling management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 308-326, March.
- Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Salomon, Marc & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1996. "The capacitated distribution and waste disposal problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 490-503, February.
- Mercedes Landete & Alfredo Marín, 2009. "New facets for the two-stage uncapacitated facility location polytope," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 487-519, December.
- A.J.D. Lambert & H.M. Boelaarts & M.A.M. Splinter, 2004. "Optimal Recycling System Design: With an Application to Sophisticated Packaging Tools," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(3), pages 273-299, July.
- Barbarosoglu, Gulay & Ozgur, Demet, 1999. "Hierarchical design of an integrated production and 2-echelon distribution system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 464-484, November.
- Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Patterson, Raymond A. & Rolland, Erik, 2003. "The design of reverse distribution networks: Models and solution procedures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 128-149, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:79:y:1994:i:2:p:325-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.