An exploration of institutional constraints on developing end-of-life product recovery capabilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharfman, Mark & Ellington, Rex T. & Meo, Mark, 1997. "The next step in becoming "green": Life-cycle oriented environmental management," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 13-22.
- Tang, Ou & Grubbstrom, Robert W., 2005. "Considering stochastic lead times in a manufacturing/remanufacturing system with deterministic demands and returns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 285-300, January.
- Fleischmann, Mortiz & Krikke, Hans Ronald & Dekker, Rommert & Flapper, Simme Douwe P., 2000. "A characterisation of logistics networks for product recovery," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 653-666, December.
- Richter, Knut & Dobos, Imre, 1999. "Analysis of the EOQ repair and waste disposal problem with integer setup numbers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 463-467, March.
- Dobos, Imre, 2001. "Production strategies under environmental constraints: Continuous-time model with concave costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 323-330, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khor, Kuan Siew & Udin, Zulkifli Mohamed & Ramayah, Thurasamy & Hazen, Benjamin T., 2016. "Reverse logistics in Malaysia: The Contingent role of institutional pressure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 96-108.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:764-:d:97808 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trentin, Alessio & Forza, Cipriano & Perin, Elisa, 2015. "Embeddedness and path dependence of organizational capabilities for mass customization and green management: A longitudinal case study in the machinery industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 253-276.
More about this item
KeywordsConstraints; End-of-life; Institutionalism; Capabilities; Product recovery;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00765366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.