Locating collection centers for incentive-dependent returns under a pick-up policy with capacitated vehicles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Daniel R. Guide, Jr. & Ruud H. Teunter & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2003. "Matching Demand and Supply to Maximize Profits from Remanufacturing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 303-316, October.
- Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S. & Rolland, E. & Schilling, D. A. & Current, J. R., 1998. "Heuristic concentration and Tabu search: A head to head comparison," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Min, Hokey & Jeung Ko, Hyun & Seong Ko, Chang, 2006. "A genetic algorithm approach to developing the multi-echelon reverse logistics network for product returns," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 56-69, January.
- Fleischmann, Mortiz & Krikke, Hans Ronald & Dekker, Rommert & Flapper, Simme Douwe P., 2000. "A characterisation of logistics networks for product recovery," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 653-666, December.
- Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Patterson, Raymond A. & Rolland, Erik, 2003. "The design of reverse distribution networks: Models and solution procedures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 128-149, October.
- Saibal Ray & Tamer Boyaci & Necati Aras, 2005. "Optimal Prices and Trade-in Rebates for Durable, Remanufacturable Products," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 208-228, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keyvanshokooh, Esmaeil & Ryan, Sarah M. & Kabir, Elnaz, 2016. "Hybrid robust and stochastic optimization for closed-loop supply chain network design using accelerated Benders decomposition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 76-92.
- Saeid Rezaei & Amirsaman Kheirkhah, 0. "A comprehensive approach in designing a sustainable closed-loop supply chain network using cross-docking operations," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-48.
- Jeihoonian, Mohammad & Kazemi Zanjani, Masoumeh & Gendreau, Michel, 2017. "Closed-loop supply chain network design under uncertain quality status: Case of durable products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PB), pages 470-486.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:24:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10588-017-9247-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2012. "A tabu search heuristic for redesigning a multi-echelon supply chain network over a planning horizon," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 218-230.
- Küçükaydin, Hande & Aras, Necati & Kuban AltInel, I., 2011. "Competitive facility location problem with attractiveness adjustment of the follower: A bilevel programming model and its solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 206-220, February.
- Rahman, Shams & Subramanian, Nachiappan, 2012. "Factors for implementing end-of-life computer recycling operations in reverse supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 239-248.
- Kaya, Onur, 2010. "Incentive and production decisions for remanufacturing operations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 442-453, March.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:253:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2347-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vahdani, Behnam & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza & Modarres, Mohammad & Baboli, Armand, 2012. "Reliable design of a forward/reverse logistics network under uncertainty: A robust-M/M/c queuing model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1152-1168.
- Wakolbinger, Tina & Toyasaki, Fuminori & Nowak, Thomas & Nagurney, Anna, 2014. "When and for whom would e-waste be a treasure trove? Insights from a network equilibrium model of e-waste flows," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 263-273.
- Aksen, Deniz & Aras, Necati & Karaarslan, Ayse Gönül, 2009. "Design and analysis of government subsidized collection systems for incentive-dependent returns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 308-327, June.
- Jeihoonian, Mohammad & Kazemi Zanjani, Masoumeh & Gendreau, Michel, 2016. "Accelerating Benders decomposition for closed-loop supply chain network design: Case of used durable products with different quality levels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 830-845.
- Cardoso, Sónia R. & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula F.D. & Relvas, Susana, 2013. "Design and planning of supply chains with integration of reverse logistics activities under demand uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 436-451.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:191:y:2008:i:3:p:1223-1240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.