Empirical research opportunities in reverse supply chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krumwiede, Dennis W. & Sheu, Chwen, 2002. "A model for reverse logistics entry by third-party providers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 325-333, October.
- Aitken, James & Childerhouse, Paul & Towill, Denis, 2003. "The impact of product life cycle on supply chain strategy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 127-140, August.
- Daniel A. Levinthal & Devavrat Purohit, 1989. "Durable Goods and Product Obsolescence," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 35-56.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc, 1997. "Production planning and inventory control with remanufacturing and disposal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 264-278, October.
- Steven Tadelis & Oliver E.Williamson, 2012. "Transaction Cost Economics," Introductory Chapters,in: Robert Gibbons & John Roberts (ed.), : The Handbook of Organizational Economics Princeton University Press.
- Erin Anderson, 1985. "The Salesperson as Outside Agent or Employee: A Transaction Cost Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(3), pages 234-254.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Erwin van der Laan & Marc Salomon & Rommert Dekker & Luk Van Wassenhove, 1999. "Inventory Control in Hybrid Systems with Remanufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 733-747, May.
- Devavrat Purohit, 1992. "Exploring the Relationship Between the Markets for New and Used Durable Goods: The Case of Automobiles," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 154-167.
- Johnson, P. Fraser, 1998. "Managing value in reverse logistics systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 217-227, September.
- Kerin, Roger A. & Harvey, Michael G. & Rothe, James T., 1978. "Cannibalism and new product development," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 25-31, October.
- Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & van Beek, Paul & Hordijk, Leen & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1995. "Interactions between operational research and environmental management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 229-243, September.
- Rink, David R. & Swan, John E., 1979. "Product life cycle research: A literature review," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 219-242, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Taebok & Glock, Christoph H. & Kwon, Yongjang, 2014. "A closed-loop supply chain for deteriorating products under stochastic container return times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 30-40.
- Koh, S.C.L. & Gunasekaran, A. & Tseng, C.S., 2012. "Cross-tier ripple and indirect effects of directives WEEE and RoHS on greening a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 305-317.
- Mohammad SHAMSUDDOHA & Alexandru NEDELEA, 2013. "A Vensim Based Analysis For Supply Chain Model," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 2(2), pages 1-8, July.
- Erzurumlu, S. Sinan, 2013. "The compatibility of durable goods with contingent generic consumables," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 574-585.
- Vachon, Stephan & Klassen, Robert D., 2008. "Environmental management and manufacturing performance: The role of collaboration in the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 299-315, February.
- Wing Chow & Yang Chen, 2012. "Corporate Sustainable Development: Testing a New Scale Based on the Mainland Chinese Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(4), pages 519-533, February.
- Khor, Kuan Siew & Udin, Zulkifli Mohamed & Ramayah, Thurasamy & Hazen, Benjamin T., 2016. "Reverse logistics in Malaysia: The Contingent role of institutional pressure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 96-108.
- Mohammad SHAMSUDDOHA & Tasnuba NASIR, 2013. "Poultry Reverse Supply Chain Process Conveys Environmental Sustainability," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 2(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Lai, Kee-hung & Wu, Sarah J. & Wong, Christina W.Y., 2013. "Did reverse logistics practices hit the triple bottom line of Chinese manufacturers?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 106-117.
- Zhu, Qinghua & Sarkis, Joseph & Cordeiro, James J. & Lai, Kee-Hung, 2008. "Firm-level correlates of emergent green supply chain management practices in the Chinese context," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 577-591, August.
- Frota Neto, João Quariguasi & Bloemhof, Jacqueline & Corbett, Charles, 2016. "Market prices of remanufactured, used and new items: Evidence from eBay," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 371-380.
- Yi-Tse Fang & Hsin Rau, 2017. "Optimal Consumer Electronics Product Take-Back Time with Consideration of Consumer Value," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-17, March.
- Fröhling, Magnus & Schwaderer, Frank & Bartusch, Hauke & Rentz, Otto, 2010. "Integrated planning of transportation and recycling for multiple plants based on process simulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 958-970, December.
- Miemczyk, Joe, 2008. "An exploration of institutional constraints on developing end-of-life product recovery capabilities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 272-282, October.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan, 2011. "An empirical analysis on the influence of risk on relationships between handling of product returns and customer loyalty in E-commerce," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 255-261, April.
- Genovese, Andrea & Acquaye, Adolf A. & Figueroa, Alejandro & Koh, S.C. Lenny, 2017. "Sustainable supply chain management and the transition towards a circular economy: Evidence and some applications," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PB), pages 344-357.
- Poles, Roberto, 2013. "System Dynamics modelling of a production and inventory system for remanufacturing to evaluate system improvement strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 189-199.
- Ye, Fei & Zhao, Xiande & Prahinski, Carol & Li, Yina, 2013. "The impact of institutional pressures, top managers' posture and reverse logistics on performance—Evidence from China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 132-143.
- Ioana Olariu, 2014. "An Overview On Retail Reverse Logistics," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 19.
- Ene, Seval & Öztürk, Nursel, 2017. "Grey modelling based forecasting system for return flow of end-of-life vehicles," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 155-166.
- Huang, Shui-Mu & Su, Jack C.P., 2013. "Impact of product proliferation on the reverse supply chain," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 626-639.
- Hazen, Benjamin T. & Overstreet, Robert E. & Jones-Farmer, L. Allison & Field, Hubert S., 2012. "The role of ambiguity tolerance in consumer perception of remanufactured products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 781-790.
More about this item
KeywordsReverse supply chains Reverse logistics Empirical research methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:34:y:2006:i:6:p:519-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.