Product life cycle research: A literature review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Purohit, Basant Kumar, 2010. "Leveraging the Integration of Sales Career Cycle with Brand Life Cycle in Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2010-07-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- S. Bertarelli & R. Censolo, 2000. "Preference for Novelty and Price Behaviour," Working Papers 383, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ebrahim Nejad, Alireza & Niroomand, Iman & Kuzgunkaya, Onur, 2014. "Responsive contingency planning in supply risk management by considering congestion effects," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 19-35.
- Peter N. Golder & Gerard J. Tellis, 2004. "Growing, Growing, Gone: Cascades, Diffusion, and Turning Points in the Product Life Cycle," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 207-218, December.
- Basant Kumar Purohit, 2010. "Leveraging the Integration of Sales Career Cycle with Brand Life Cycle in Indian Pharmaceutical Firms," Working Papers id:2725, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:2:p:395-414 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yair Orbach & Gila Fruchter, 2014. "Predicting product life cycle patterns," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 37-52, March.
- Qin, Ruwen & Nembhard, David A., 2012. "Demand modeling of stochastic product diffusion over the life cycle," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 201-210.
- Karakaya, Emrah & Nuur, Cali & Hidalgo, Antonio, 2016. "Business model challenge: Lessons from a local solar company," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1026-1035.
- Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2009.
"Clusters for life or life cycles of clusters. From declining to resilient clusters,"
- Raphaël Suire & Jérôme Vicente, 2009. "Clusters for life or life cycles of clusters. From declining to resilient clusters," Post-Print halshs-00460129, HAL.
- Raphael Suire & Jerome Vicente, 2011. "Clusters for life or life cycles of clusters: from declining to resilient clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa10p56, European Regional Science Association.
- Guo, Xuezhen, 2014. "A novel Bass-type model for product life cycle quantification using aggregate market data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 208-216.
- Robert Bennett & Paul Robson, 2003. "Changing Use of External Business Advice and Government Supports by SMEs in the 1990s," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 795-811.
- El Saadany, Ahmed M.A. & Jaber, Mohamad Y., 2011. "A production/remanufacture model with returns' subassemblies managed differently," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 119-126, September.
- Michal Melamed & Aharon Ben-Tal & Boaz Golany, 2016. "On the average performance of the adjustable RO and its use as an offline tool for multi-period production planning under uncertainty," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 293-315, April.
- S. Buxton & Kostas Nikolopoulos & M. Khammash & P. Stern, 2015. "Modelling and Forecasting Branded and Generic Pharmaceutical Life Cycles: Assessment of the Number of Dispensed Units," Working Papers 15004, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- J. S. Armstrong & R. Brodie & S. McIntyre, 2005. "Forecasting Methods for Marketing:* Review of Empirical Research," General Economics and Teaching 0502023, EconWPA.
- Prahinski, Carol & Kocabasoglu, Canan, 2006. "Empirical research opportunities in reverse supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 519-532, December.
- Wong, Hiu-Kan & Ellis, Paul D., 2007. "Is market orientation affected by the product life cycle?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-156, June.
- Bauer, Hans H. & Fischer, Marc, 2000. "Product life cycle patterns for pharmaceuticals and their impact on R&D profitability of late mover products," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 703-725, December.
- Conroy, Tessa & Deller, Steven & Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2016.
"Regional business climate and interstate manufacturing relocation decisions,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 155-168.
- Conroy, Tessa & Deller, Steven & Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2015. "Regional Business Climate and Interstate Manufacturing Relocation Decisions," MPRA Paper 66748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annika Hallberg & Susana Friberg & Paulina Myhrman, 2014. "How Small Businesses Market Their Products during the Different Phases of the Product Life Cycle: The Case of Swedish Ice Cream Manufacturers," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(1), pages 1-13.
- Gutschelhofer, Alfred & Roberts, Hanno, 1997. "Anglo-Saxon and German life-cycle costing," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 23-44.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:7:y:1979:i:3:p:219-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.