System Dynamics modelling of a production and inventory system for remanufacturing to evaluate system improvement strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Laan, Erwin A. & Teunter, Ruud H., 2006.
"Simple heuristics for push and pull remanufacturing policies,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 1084-1102, December.
- van der Laan, E.A. & Teunter, R.H., 2004. "Simple heuristics for push and pull remanufacturing policies," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-090-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- van der Laan, E.A. & Teunter, R.H., 2004. "Simple heuristics for push and pull remanufacturing policies," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-34, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Kiesmuller, G. P., 2003. "A new approach for controlling a hybrid stochastic manufacturing/remanufacturing system with inventories and different leadtimes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 62-71, May.
- Prahinski, Carol & Kocabasoglu, Canan, 2006. "Empirical research opportunities in reverse supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 519-532, December.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Dekker, Rommert & Salomon, Marc & Ridder, Ad, 1996. "An (s, Q) inventory model with remanufacturing and disposal," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 339-350, December.
- Inderfurth, Karl & van der Laan, Erwin, 2001. "Leadtime effects and policy improvement for stochastic inventory control with remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 381-390, May.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc, 1997. "Production planning and inventory control with remanufacturing and disposal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 264-278, October.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Georgiadis, Patroklos & Vlachos, Dimitrios, 2004. "The effect of environmental parameters on product recovery," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 449-464, September.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Dekker, Rommert & Salomon, Marc, 1996. "Product remanufacturing and disposal: A numerical comparison of alternative control strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 489-498, August.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2007. "Revenue management for remanufactured products," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 553-562, October.
- Erwin van der Laan & Marc Salomon & Rommert Dekker & Luk Van Wassenhove, 1999. "Inventory Control in Hybrid Systems with Remanufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 733-747, May.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc & Dekker, Rommert, 1999. "An investigation of lead-time effects in manufacturing/remanufacturing systems under simple PUSH and PULL control strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 195-214, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spiegler, Virginia L.M. & Naim, Mohamed M. & Towill, Denis R. & Wikner, Joakim, 2016. "A technique to develop simplified and linearised models of complex dynamic supply chain systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 888-903.
- Govindan, Kannan & Soleimani, Hamed & Kannan, Devika, 2015. "Reverse logistics and closed-loop supply chain: A comprehensive review to explore the future," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(3), pages 603-626.
- Qinxin Guo & Enci Wang & Yongyou Nie & Junyi Shen, 2017. "Profit or Environment? A System Dynamic Model Analysis of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Management System in China," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-30, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Chang, Yu-Hern & Lu, I.J., 2015. "Urban transportation energy and carbon dioxide emission reduction strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 953-973.
- Yasser A. Davizón & César Martínez-Olvera & Rogelio Soto & Carlos Hinojosa & Piero Espino-Román, 2015. "Optimal Control Approaches to the Aggregate Production Planning Problem," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-16, December.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:160-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16324-16339:d:60355 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiangyun Chang & Junjie Fan & Yabing Zhao & Jie Wu, 2016. "Impact of China’s Recycling Subsidy Policy in the Product Life Cycle," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-21, August.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction; Inventory; Remanufacturing; System Dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:144:y:2013:i:1:p:189-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.