The effect of environmental parameters on product recovery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:190:y:2017:i:c:p:67-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georgiadis, Patroklos & Athanasiou, Efstratios, 2013. "Flexible long-term capacity planning in closed-loop supply chains with remanufacturing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 44-58.
- He, Yuanjie, 2015. "Acquisition pricing and remanufacturing decisions in a closed-loop supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 48-60.
- Fawcett, Stanley E. & Magnan, Gregory M. & McCarter, Matthew W., 2005. "Supply Chain Alliances: Rhetoric and Reality," Working Papers 05-0116, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Manuel Sanchez & Lorena Pradenas & Jean-Christophe Deschamps & Victor Parada, 2016. "Reducing the carbon footprint in a vehicle routing problem by pooling resources from different companies," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 29-45, July.
- Samaneh Shokravi & Sherah Kurnia, 2014. "A Step towards Developing a Sustainability Performance Measure within Industrial Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-22, April.
- Hassini, Elkafi & Surti, Chirag & Searcy, Cory, 2012. "A literature review and a case study of sustainable supply chains with a focus on metrics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 69-82.
- Faccio, M. & Persona, A. & Sgarbossa, F. & Zanin, G., 2014. "Sustainable SC through the complete reprocessing of end-of-life products by manufacturers: A traditional versus social responsibility company perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 359-373.
- Komoto, H. & Tomiyama, T. & Silvester, S. & Brezet, H., 2011. "Analyzing supply chain robustness for OEMs from a life cycle perspective using life cycle simulation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 447-457, December.
- Poles, Roberto, 2013. "System Dynamics modelling of a production and inventory system for remanufacturing to evaluate system improvement strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 189-199.
- Wu, Pei-Ju, 2016. "Eco-activities and operating performance in the computer and electronics industryAuthor-Name: Chopra, Sunil," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(3), pages 971-981.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing & Chen, Yenming J., 2012. "Impact of government financial intervention on competition among green supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 201-213.
- Xiangyun Chang & Junjie Fan & Yabing Zhao & Jie Wu, 2016. "Impact of China’s Recycling Subsidy Policy in the Product Life Cycle," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-21, August.
- Georgiadis, Patroklos & Athanasiou, Efstratios, 2010. "The impact of two-product joint lifecycles on capacity planning of remanufacturing networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 420-433, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:157:y:2004:i:2:p:449-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.