Inventory Control in Hybrid Systems with Remanufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc, 1997. "Production planning and inventory control with remanufacturing and disposal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 264-278, October.
- Kamran Moinzadeh & Steven Nahmias, 1988. "A Continuous Review Model for an Inventory System with Two Supply Modes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 761-773, June.
- Cho, Danny I. & Parlar, Mahmut, 1991. "A survey of maintenance models for multi-unit systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-23, March.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc & Dekker, Rommert, 1999. "An investigation of lead-time effects in manufacturing/remanufacturing systems under simple PUSH and PULL control strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 195-214, May.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Dekker, Rommert & Salomon, Marc & Ridder, Ad, 1996. "An (s, Q) inventory model with remanufacturing and disposal," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 339-350, December.
More about this item
Keywordsproduction planning and inventory control; manufacturing; remanufacturing; statistical reorder point models; computational experiments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:5:p:733-747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.