On optimal inventory control with independent stochastic item returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Laan, Erwin & Salomon, Marc, 1997. "Production planning and inventory control with remanufacturing and disposal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 264-278, October.
- George M. Constantinides, 1976. "Stochastic Cash Management with Fixed and Proportional Transaction Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(12), pages 1320-1331, August.
- Donald L. Iglehart, 1963. "Optimality of (s, S) Policies in the Infinite Horizon Dynamic Inventory Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 259-267, January.
- van der Laan, Erwin & Dekker, Rommert & Salomon, Marc, 1996. "Product remanufacturing and disposal: A numerical comparison of alternative control strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 489-498, August.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Kamran Moinzadeh & Steven Nahmias, 1988. "A Continuous Review Model for an Inventory System with Two Supply Modes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 761-773, June.
- Erwin van der Laan & Marc Salomon & Rommert Dekker & Luk Van Wassenhove, 1999. "Inventory Control in Hybrid Systems with Remanufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 733-747, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Ziping & Yao, Dong-Qing & Huang, Peiqing, 2007. "A new location-inventory policy with reverse logistics applied to B2C e-markets of China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 350-363, June.
- Gou, Qinglong & Liang, Liang & Huang, Zhimin & Xu, Chuanyong, 2008. "A joint inventory model for an open-loop reverse supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 28-42, November.
- Zhou, Li & Naim, Mohamed M. & Ou Tang & Towill, Denis R., 2006. "Dynamic performance of a hybrid inventory system with a Kanban policy in remanufacturing process," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 585-598, December.
- Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Hafezi, Maryam & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Fahimnia, Behnam, 2014. "A hybrid two-stock inventory control model for a reverse supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 141-161.
- Kilic, Onur A. & Tunc, Huseyin, 2019. "Heuristics for the stochastic economic lot sizing problem with remanufacturing under backordering costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 276(3), pages 880-892.
- Faccio, M. & Persona, A. & Sgarbossa, F. & Zanin, G., 2014. "Sustainable SC through the complete reprocessing of end-of-life products by manufacturers: A traditional versus social responsibility company perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 359-373.
- Flapper, Simme Douwe & Gayon, Jean-Philippe & Lim, Lâm Laurent, 2014. "On the optimal control of manufacturing and remanufacturing activities with a single shared server," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 86-98.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2009. "Analysis of a two-echelon inventory system with returns," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 106-115, February.
- Tamjidzad, Shahrzad & Mirmohammadi, S. Hamid, 2015. "An optimal (r, Q) policy in a stochastic inventory system with all-units quantity discount and limited sharable resource," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 93-100.
- Kim, Eungab & Saghafian, Soroush & Van Oyen, Mark P., 2013. "Joint control of production, remanufacturing, and disposal activities in a hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 337-348.
- Vercraene, Samuel & Gayon, Jean-Philippe, 2013. "Optimal control of a production-inventory system with productreturns," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 302-310.
- Tianji Yang & Chao Fu & Xinbao Liu & Jun Pei & Lin Liu & Panos M. Pardalos, 2018. "Closed-loop supply chain inventory management with recovery information of reusable containers," Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 266-292, January.
- Mitra, Subrata, 2007. "Revenue management for remanufactured products," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 553-562, October.
- Ponte, Borja & Naim, Mohamed M. & Syntetos, Aris A., 2019. "The value of regulating returns for enhancing the dynamic behaviour of hybrid manufacturing-remanufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(2), pages 629-645.
- Atamer, Büşra & Bakal, İsmail S. & Bayındır, Z. Pelin, 2013. "Optimal pricing and production decisions in utilizing reusable containers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 222-232.
- Moritz Fleischmann & Jo A. E. E. van Nunen & Ben Gräve, 2003.
"Integrating Closed-Loop Supply Chains and Spare-Parts Management at IBM,"
Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 44-56, December.
- Fleischmann, M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & Graeve, B., 2002. "Integrating Closed-loop Supply Chains and Spare Parts Management at IBM," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-107-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- I. Karakayali & E. Akçalı & S. Çetinkaya & H. Üster, 2013. "Capacitated replenishment and disposal planning for multiple products with resalable returns," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 203(1), pages 325-350, March.
- Linwei Xin & David A. Goldberg, 2018. "Asymptotic Optimality of Tailored Base-Surge Policies in Dual-Sourcing Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(1), pages 437-452, January.
- Weerasinghe, Ananda & Zhu, Chao, 2016. "Optimal inventory control with path-dependent cost criteria," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(6), pages 1585-1621.
- Zerhouni, Hichem & Gayon, Jean-Philippe & Frein, Yannick, 2013. "Influence of dependency between demands and returns in a reverse logistics system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 62-71.
- Lado, Nora & Husillos, F. Javier & Berrone, Pascual Alberto & Álvarez Gil, María Joséfa, 2005. "The explanatory power of trust and commitment and stakeholders' salience : their influence on the reverse logistics programs performance," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb050303, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Xiaoming Li, 2013. "Managing Dynamic Inventory Systems with Product Returns: A Markov Decision Process," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 157(2), pages 577-592, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:151:y:2003:i:1:p:25-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.