Stochastic Cash Management with Fixed and Proportional Transaction Costs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben A. Chaouch, 2018. "Analysis of the stochastic cash balance problem using a level crossing technique," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 271(2), pages 429-444, December.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Kuik, Roelof, 2003. "On optimal inventory control with independent stochastic item returns," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 25-37, November.
- Opler, Tim & Pinkowitz, Lee & Stulz, Rene & Williamson, Rohan, 1999.
"The determinants and implications of corporate cash holdings,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 3-46, April.
- Tim Opler & Lee Pinkowitz & Rene Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 1997. "The Determinants and Implications of Corporate Cash Holdings," NBER Working Papers 6234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stanley Pliska & Kiyoshi Suzuki, 2004. "Optimal tracking for asset allocation with fixed and proportional transaction costs," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 233-243.
- Bensoussan, Alain & Chutani, Anshuman & Sethi, Suresh, 2009. "Optimal Cash Management Under Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 19896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khandani, Amir E. & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C., 2013.
"Systemic risk and the refinancing ratchet effect,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 29-45.
- Amir E. Khandani & Andrew W. Lo & Robert C. Merton, 2009. "Systemic Risk and the Refinancing Ratchet Effect," NBER Working Papers 15362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amir E. Khandani & Andrew W. Lo & Robert C. Merton, 2009. "Systemic Risk and the Refinancing Ratchet Effect," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-023, Harvard Business School, revised Jul 2010.
- Haolin Feng & Kumar Muthuraman, 2010. "A Computational Method for Stochastic Impulse Control Problems," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 35(4), pages 830-850, November.
- Inderfurth, Karl & van der Laan, Erwin, 2001. "Leadtime effects and policy improvement for stochastic inventory control with remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 381-390, May.
- Abel Cadenillas & Peter Lakner & Michael Pinedo, 2010. "Optimal Control of a Mean-Reverting Inventory," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(6), pages 1697-1710, December.
- Neil Geismar & Milind Dawande & Divakar Rajamani & Chelliah Sriskandarajah, 2007. "Managing a Bank's Currency Inventory Under New Federal Reserve Guidelines," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 147-167, March.
- Gormley, Fionnuala M. & Meade, Nigel, 2007. "The utility of cash flow forecasts in the management of corporate cash balances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 923-935, October.
- Pinçe, Çerag & Gürler, Ülkü & Berk, Emre, 2008. "A continuous review replenishment-disposal policy for an inventory system with autonomous supply and fixed disposal costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 421-442, October.
- Art Durnev & Vihang Errunza & Alexander Molchanov, 2009. "Property rights protection, corporate transparency, and growth," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(9), pages 1533-1562, December.
- Andrew W. Lo & Harry Mamaysky & Jiang Wang, 2004.
"Asset Prices and Trading Volume under Fixed Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(5), pages 1054-1090, October.
- Andrew Lo & Harry Mamaysky & Jiang Wang, 2001. "Asset Prices and Trading Volume Under Fixed Transactions Costs," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm188, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Andrew W. Lo & Harry Mamaysky & Jiang Wang, 2001. "Asset Prices and Trading Volume Under Fixed Transactions Costs," NBER Working Papers 8311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fleischmann, Moritz & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline M. & Dekker, Rommert & van der Laan, Erwin & van Nunen, Jo A. E. E. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1997. "Quantitative models for reverse logistics: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 1-17, November.
- Shuangchi He & Dacheng Yao & Hanqin Zhang, 2017. "Optimal Ordering Policy for Inventory Systems with Quantity-Dependent Setup Costs," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 42(4), pages 979-1006, November.
- Jinbiao Wu, 2019. "Optimal exchange rates management using stochastic impulse control for geometric Lévy processes," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 89(2), pages 257-280, April.
- Alain Bensoussan & Benoît Chevalier-Roignant, 2019. "Sequential Capacity Expansion Options," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 67(1), pages 33-57, January.
- Isohätälä, Jukka & Milne, Alistair & Robertson, Donald, 2014. "The net worth trap: investment and output dynamics in the presence of financing constraints," Research Discussion Papers 26/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Sandun Perera & Winston Buckley & Hongwei Long, 2018. "Market-reaction-adjusted optimal central bank intervention policy in a forex market with jumps," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 262(1), pages 213-238, March.
- Melda Ormeci & J. G. Dai & John Vande Vate, 2008. "Impulse Control of Brownian Motion: The Constrained Average Cost Case," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 56(3), pages 618-629, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:22:y:1976:i:12:p:1320-1331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Matthew Walls (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.