Corporate Sustainable Development: Testing a New Scale Based on the Mainland Chinese Context
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 105 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eleonora Molnar & Peter Mulvihill, 2003. "Sustainability-focused Organizational Learning: Recent Experiences and New Challenges," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 167-176.
- Edwin Mansfield & John Rapoport & Anthony Romeo & Samuel Wagner & George Beardsley, 1977. "Social and Private Rates of Return from Industrial Innovations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 221-240.
- Adam Lindgreen & Michael Antioco & David Harness & Remi Sloot, 2009. "Purchasing and Marketing of Social and Environmental Sustainability for High-Tech Medical Equipment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 445-462, April.
- Duygu Turker, 2009. "Measuring Corporate Social Responsibility: A Scale Development Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(4), pages 411-427, April.
- Vera, Ivan & Langlois, Lucille, 2007. "Energy indicators for sustainable development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 875-882.
- Prahinski, Carol & Kocabasoglu, Canan, 2006. "Empirical research opportunities in reverse supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 519-532, December.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
- M. LÃ³pez & Arminda Garcia & Lazaro Rodriguez, 2007. "Sustainable Development and Corporate Performance: A Study Based on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 285-300, October.
- Mike W Peng, 2004. "Identifying the big question in international business research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(2), pages 99-108, March.
- A. Lindgreen & M. Antioco & D. Harness & R. Van Der Sloot, 2009. "Purchasing and marketing of social and environmental sustainability for high-tech medical equipment," Post-Print hal-00387043, HAL.
- Banerjee, Subhabrata Bobby, 2002. "Corporate environmentalism: the construct and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 177-191, March.
- Ismail Erol & Nigar Cakar & Derya Erel & Ramazan Sari, 2009. "Sustainability in the Turkish retailing industry," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 49-67.
- Rupert J. Baumgartner & Daniela Ebner, 2010. "Corporate sustainability strategies: sustainability profiles and maturity levels," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 76-89.
- Richard Hill & Paul Bowen, 1997. "Sustainable construction: principles and a framework for attainment," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 223-239.
- Chow, Wing S. & Madu, Christian N. & Kuei, Chu-Hua & Lu, Min H. & Lin, Chinho & Tseng, Hojung, 2008. "Supply chain management in the US and Taiwan: An empirical study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 665-679, October.
- Rupert J. Baumgartner, 2009. "Organizational culture and leadership: Preconditions for the development of a sustainable corporation," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 102-113.
- Diana Farrell, 2005. "Offshoring: Value Creation through Economic Change," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 675-683, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:105:y:2012:i:4:p:519-533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.