Organizational culture and leadership: Preconditions for the development of a sustainable corporation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur P. J. Mol, 2002. "Ecological Modernization and the Global Economy," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 2(2), pages 92-115, May.
- Renato J. Orsato & Stewart R. Clegg, 2005. "Radical reformism: towards critical ecological modernization," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 253-267.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1367-:d:106811 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siarheu Manzhynski, 2014. "Corporate Social Responsibility for Innovation and Economic Performance Improvement: Evidence from Belarus as an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 2014/32, Maastricht School of Management.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2763-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rupert J. Baumgartner & Daniela Ebner, 2010. "Corporate sustainability strategies: sustainability profiles and maturity levels," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 76-89.
- Wing Chow & Yang Chen, 2012. "Corporate Sustainable Development: Testing a New Scale Based on the Mainland Chinese Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 105(4), pages 519-533, February.
- Hsueh, Che-Fu, 2014. "Improving corporate social responsibility in a supply chain through a new revenue sharing contract," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 214-222.
- Cynthia Akwei, 2015. "Evaluation of Implementation of the Sustainability Agenda for Sustainable Development in a Developing Country," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503731, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alfonso Siano & Francesca Conte & Sara Amabile & Agostino Vollero & Paolo Piciocchi, 2016. "Communicating Sustainability: An Operational Model for Evaluating Corporate Websites," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-16, September.
- Saveanu Tomina Gabriela & Abrudan Maria-Madela, 2014. "Social Responsibility Of Organization. An Extended Literature Review," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1241-1246, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:17:y:2009:i:2:p:102-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .