A framework for debating the future of environmental sustainability in the sport academy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olson, Eric M. & Slater, Stanley F., 2002. "The balanced scorecard, competitive strategy, and performance," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 11-16.
- A. Lindgreen & M. Antioco & D. Harness & R. Van Der Sloot, 2009. "Purchasing and marketing of social and environmental sustainability for high-tech medical equipment," Post-Print hal-00387043, HAL.
- Pratima Bansal & Geoffrey Kistruck, 2006. "Seeing Is (Not) Believing: Managing the Impressions of the Firmâ€™s Commitment to the Natural Environment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 165-180, August.
- Timo Busch & Volker Hoffmann, 2009. "Ecology-Driven Real Options: An Investment Framework for Incorporating Uncertainties in the Context of the Natural Environment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 295-310, December.
- Adam Lindgreen & Michael Antioco & David Harness & Remi Sloot, 2009. "Purchasing and Marketing of Social and Environmental Sustainability for High-Tech Medical Equipment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 445-462, April.
- Werther, William Jr. & Kerr, Jeffrey L., 1995. "The shifting sands of competitive advantage," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 11-17.
- Stuart Macdonald & Pat Anderson & Dieter Kimbel, 2000. "Measurement or Management?: Revisiting the Productivity Paradox of Information Technology," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 69(4), pages 601-617.
- Dolles, Harald & Söderman, Sten, 2010. "Addressing ecology and sustainability in mega-sporting events: The 2006 football World Cup in Germany," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 587-600, September.
- Şükrü Özen & Fatma Küskü, 2009. "Corporate Environmental Citizenship Variation in Developing Countries: An Institutional Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 297-313, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mallen, Cheryl & Chard, Chris, 2012. "“What could be” in Canadian sport facility environmental sustainability," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 230-243.
- Spector, Sam & Chard, Chris & Mallen, Cheryl & Hyatt, Craig, 2012. "Socially constructed environmental issues and sport: A content analysis of Ski Resort Environmental Communications," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 416-433.
More about this item
KeywordsThe sporting future; Safeguarding the natural environment; Environmental constraints;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:14:y:2011:i:4:p:424-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .