Socially constructed environmental issues and sport: A content analysis of Ski Resort Environmental Communications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aerts, Walter & Cormier, Denis, 2009. "Media legitimacy and corporate environmental communication," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Mallen, Cheryl & Chard, Chris, 2011. "A framework for debating the future of environmental sustainability in the sport academy," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 424-433.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga Goncalves & Elisabeth Robinot & Hélène Michel, 2015. "Does It Pay to Be Green? The Case of French Ski Resorts," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01591790, HAL.
- Phillips, Pamm & Turner, Paul, 2014. "Water management in sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 376-389.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental strategies; Environmental behavior; Environmental profiles of ski resorts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:15:y:2012:i:4:p:416-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .