“What could be” in Canadian sport facility environmental sustainability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fairley, Sheranne & Tyler, B. David & Kellett, Pamm & D'Elia, Kari, 2011. "The Formula One Australian Grand Prix: Exploring the triple bottom line," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 141-152, May.
- David Gadenne & Jessica Kennedy & Catherine McKeiver, 2009. "An Empirical Study of Environmental Awareness and Practices in SMEs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Mallen, Cheryl & Chard, Chris, 2011. "A framework for debating the future of environmental sustainability in the sport academy," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 424-433.
- Maria Masanet-Llodra, 2006. "Environmental Management Accounting: A Case Study Research on Innovative Strategy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(4), pages 393-408, November.
- Boiral, Olivier & Sala, Jean-Marie, 1998. "Environmental management: Should industry adopt ISO 14001?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 57-64.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rasa Apanavičienė & Ala Daugėlienė & Tautvydas Baltramonaitis & Vida Maliene, 2015. "Sustainability Aspects of Real Estate Development: Lithuanian Case Study of Sports and Entertainment Arenas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-26, May.
More about this item
KeywordsDebate in sport; A vision of sport safeguarding the natural environment; Sport facility environmental sustainability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:15:y:2012:i:2:p:230-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .