A Multidimensional Approach to the Influence of Environmental Marketing and Orientation on the Firm’s Organizational Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu-Shan Chen & Shyh-Bao Lai & Chao-Tung Wen, 2006. "The Influence of Green Innovation Performance on Corporate Advantage in Taiwan," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 331-339, September.
- Hamilton James T., 1995. "Pollution as News: Media and Stock Market Reactions to the Toxics Release Inventory Data," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 98-113, January.
- Greg Filbeck & Raymond Gorman, 2004. "The Relationship between the Environmental and Financial Performance of Public Utilities," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(2), pages 137-157, October.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- Tim Newton, 1997. "Green Business: Technicist Kitsch?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 75-98, January.
- González-Benito, Javier & González-Benito, Óscar, 2005. "Environmental proactivity and business performance: an empirical analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Aragon-Correa, Juan Alberto & Matias-Reche, Fernando & Senise-Barrio, Maria Eugenia, 2004. "Managerial discretion and corporate commitment to the natural environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 964-975, September.
- Seema Arora & Timothy N. Cason, 1996. "Why Do Firms Volunteer to Exceed Environmental Regulations? Understanding Participation in EPA's 33/50 Program," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(4), pages 413-432.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1199-1214, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donal Crilly, 2013. "Recasting Enterprise Strategy: Towards Stakeholder Research That Matters to General Managers," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(8), pages 1427-1447, December.
- Chengli Shu & Kevin Z. Zhou & Yazhen Xiao & Shanxing Gao, 2016. "How Green Management Influences Product Innovation in China: The Role of Institutional Benefits," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 471-485, February.
- Khor, Kuan Siew & Udin, Zulkifli Mohamed & Ramayah, Thurasamy & Hazen, Benjamin T., 2016. "Reverse logistics in Malaysia: The Contingent role of institutional pressure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 96-108.
- repec:prp:uppmos:978-961-7023-53-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2927-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:447-:d:130900 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agne Gadeikiene & Jurate Banyte & Indre Kasiuliene, 2012. "The Development of Long-Term Relationships With Green Consumers in the Context of Sustainability Trends in Lithuanian Textile Market," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 71-95, December.
- Antonino Vaccaro & Dalia Patiño Echeverri, 2010. "Corporate Transparency and Green Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 487-506, September.
- Kuo, Szu-Yu & Lin, Pei-Chun & Lu, Chin-Shan, 2017. "The effects of dynamic capabilities, service capabilities, competitive advantage, and organizational performance in container shipping," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 356-371.
- Gabriela CĂPĂȚÎNĂ & Roxana-Denisa STOENESCU, 2015. "Marketing Programs For Green Products In Achieving Ecological Sustainability," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 129-134, April.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental marketing; environmental orientation; sustainability; operational performance; commercial performance; economic performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:88:y:2009:i:2:p:263-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .