Green Business: Technicist Kitsch?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Factor, Aharon, 2001. "Eco-economic theory building: Implications for researching small and medium-sized enterprises," Working Papers 2001-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Tom Thomas & Eric Lamm, 2012. "Legitimacy and Organizational Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 191-203, October.
- N. A. Dentchev & A. Heene, 2003. "Toward stakeholder responsibility and stakeholder motivation: Systemic and holistic perspectives on corporate sustainability," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/196, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Matias Laine, 2009. "Ensuring legitimacy through rhetorical changes?: A longitudinal interpretation of the environmental disclosures of a leading Finnish chemical company," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(7), pages 1029-1054, September.
- Prithi Nambiar & Naren Chitty, 2014. "Meaning Making by Managers: Corporate Discourse on Environment and Sustainability in India," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 493-511, September.
- Colin Dey, 2007. "Social accounting at Traidcraft plc: A struggle for the meaning of fair trade," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 423-445, June.
- Rajat Panwar & Karen Paul & Erlend Nybakk & Eric Hansen & Derek Thompson, 2014. "The Legitimacy of CSR Actions of Publicly Traded Companies Versus Family-Owned Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 481-496, December.
- González-Benito, Javier & González-Benito, Óscar, 2005. "Environmental proactivity and business performance: an empirical analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15, February.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:3:p:181-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Suraksha & Kumar, V., 2013. "Sustainability as corporate culture of a brand for superior performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 311-320.
- Marisa Agostini & Ericka Costa, 2012. "Mandatory disclosure about environmental and employee matters in Italian listed corporate groups' reports," Working Papers 6, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Eric W. Welch & Allan Mazur & Stuart Bretschneider, 2000. "Voluntary behavior by electric utilities: Levels of adoption and contribution of the climate challenge program to the reduction of carbon dioxide," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 407-425.
- Markus J. Milne & Helen Tregidga & Sara Walton, 2009. "Words not actions! The ideological role of sustainable development reporting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(8), pages 1211-1257, October.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:35:y:2011:i:4:p:217-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Fraj-Andrés & Eva Martinez-Salinas & Jorge Matute-Vallejo, 2009. "A Multidimensional Approach to the Influence of Environmental Marketing and Orientation on the Firm’s Organizational Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 263-286, August.
- Qi Deng & Shaobo Ji, 2015. "Organizational Green IT Adoption: Concept and Evidence," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-19, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16737-16755:d:60842 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gray, Rob, 2002. "The social accounting project and Accounting Organizations and Society Privileging engagement, imaginings, new accountings and pragmatism over critique?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 687-708, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:34:y:1997:i:1:p:75-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.